• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

STS LS mounts

YES
44817648974_cd8b961ffb_z.jpg

I must have gotten some early production mounts - they don't have the slots for engine positioning, just holes.

Since this is recent and doesn’t have 240 in the title I’ll piggy back off of it for 7/9 series. Maybe it will be good keep all the STS info in one place...

Do those mounts bolt directly on to the pedestals? Do you have to trim tbe metal tab/seat on the bottoms of the rubber inserts? What oil pan fits the crossmember? Is there a definitive answer if the truck manifold and alternator fits??

Since this is recent and doesn?t have 240 in the title I?ll piggy back off of it for 7/9 series. Maybe it will be good keep all the STS info in one place...

Do those mounts bolt directly on to the pedestals? Do you have to trim tbe metal tab/seat on the bottoms of the rubber inserts? What oil pan fits the crossmember? Is there a definitive answer if the truck manifold and alternator fits??

I'm almost done with a new version for 7/9 series ls mounts. The Holley 302-1 aluminum oil pan is required. In order to clear the hood with the truck intake hammering would be required to push the motor back. I have pictures I can post here soon

Some more pictures would be great. I’m looking at test fitting a set with a 5.3 and 4l60e this weekend and can’t find a ton of info on the fitment. I really don’t want to move to a car intake and accessories on top of the swap pan. What headers have to be ran to fit in the 740 with the old style mounts?

So can the old style be used similarly with a truck manifold, Holley 302-1 pan, and hooker cast irons? What are you doing to mount the transmission to the Volvo crossover? Thanks again!

Yes the new setup. We used the cast iron hooker headers. I'll have to take a picture of the tunnel tomorrow. We were using the 4l60E as a test fit for the mounts

So the ones ya sent me in March will fit the truck accessories? Don't mind the tunnel work for the 4L80e is a beast and will require some big ass hammer wackin.
Was hoping to keep the LH6 truck intake and pan.....

Back