• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

new beater should clean up ni.........welll alot better than it is but hey it was free and it drove me 200 miles home.

wagonedit2_zpsaa6de80f.jpg

and yes it has a locker it appears

Sweet wagon, want

Another teaser from the television series my car was used for.
For the Dutchies, it's called 'Een huis voor Vincent' and will be aired this monday at 22:05 at Nederland 1.
vangogh2i.jpg

I'm liking the ultra clean engine compartment.:nod: Looks *very nice*.

Thanks! I got the car just like that and been trying to keep it as clean as possible.. The seller was asking for $1000 but he said the tranny was starting to slip. Which apparently was because it had almost no trans flluid

Ha! What i wanted to say was: they took it to France?

Anyway, did you go there as well, or did you trust them?

You don?t say :oogle:

So yeah they took it to France, I didn?t go there while shooting took about a month. So I had to trust them.

Weather isn't exactly cooperating, but here's some decent pictures of my dd 940 with its new Perfos. Just rolled 200k miles and still looks and drives great.

DSC02496_zps8ec352bd.jpg

DSC02508_zpsca031e1c.jpg

Last edited:
My DD vomits rainbows.

IMG_20130310_140458.jpg

Cam seals, oil cooler lines or turbo return line? My cam seals are leaking like ****. Losing about half a quart to a quart every 1000 miles out of those damn seals. I'll get to it eventually :-P easy enough to just top it off for now. It's an old car doing old car things haha.

Back