• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

May 18-20, 2012 -- Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals -- Carlisle, PA

543725_10150808933491608_517201607_9461342_1915135061_n.jpg

No more Oil Leak

im not going. i got laid off from my job and i need every dime i can keep right now. have fun everyone.

If you decide you've got nothing to do that weekend, you're more than welcome to take up a seat in my car!

Might be adding my cousin to the convoy with her S4. Good god, I want that car so bad. Wonder if she wants to drive a rusty 242? :lol:

My AW70 died today after only 1 week of IPD Turbo cam/15G @15psi goodness. :grrr: Anyone have a spare AW71L and want to make money installing it? :) Most likely I'll be driving my Classic to Carlisle. Actually, if anyone has a spare AW71L and wants to sell it at Carlisle, let me know.

My AW70 died today after only 1 week of IPD Turbo cam/15G @15psi goodness. :grrr: Anyone have a spare AW71L and want to make money installing it? :) Most likely I'll be driving my Classic to Carlisle. Actually, if anyone has a spare AW71L and wants to sell it at Carlisle, let me know.

I have one you could have for $100. I can bring it to Carlisle.

Man, I am so bummed out that I can't bring my car this year! I still, haven't settled the claim and they haven't fixed the car yet :(

Back