• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

7/900 with M5 trunk spoiler??

JE Jr

I'm looking for pics on that combo! I've been thinking about that for my 744, but I'd like some pics first ;)

Chigga sent me one, but I'd like some more pics from different angles, does anyone have that?

DSC02722.JPG

I've been thinking about buying one for my car and leaving it black... I saw a similar designed one on a 540i, it looked surprisingly nice.

//Edit: Thats the only picture I know of that shows that spoiler installed.

Have been thinking of using both M3 or M5 spoiler together with a R-spoiler (850 R) on my Volvo 940 Turbo to maximize the downforce. Any thought on that...

Aha, nu ser jag, tjena JE Jr min gamle vapendrag-kompis från 7/900 klubben. :)
Ser du att jag hetsar yänkarna lite med min signatur hahahaha

Have been thinking of using both M3 or M5 spoiler together with a R-spoiler (850 R) on my Volvo 940 Turbo to maximize the downforce. Any thought on that...

Aha, nu ser jag, tjena JE Jr min gamle vapendrag-kompis fr?n 7/900 klubben. :)
Ser du att jag hetsar y?nkarna lite med min signatur hahahaha

Your car looks great as is Leave Her Alone!!!!! If anything, just put the ebay m5 style lip spoiler. You dont need any downforce. Only honda civics with fart cans need any downforce, thus the ginourmous wings.

thy sell them double decker wings at autozone for cheap. i heard those make your ecu have 5.6 extra whorespower.

Your car looks great as is Leave Her Alone!!!!! If anything, just put the ebay m5 style lip spoiler. You dont need any downforce. Only honda civics with fart cans need any downforce, thus the ginourmous wings.

Need or need, it would defenetive help me at 100-150 mph

Back