• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Latest and greatest for widebands?

blkaplan

50 shades of beige
300+ Club
What's the consensus for the wideband 02s these days?

I want something that has a round gauge. I don't think data logging is necessary but ECU input would be.

My AEM uego has been nice...but after 14months it has lost 2 of its led lights making it difficult to read and warrenty expired after 12.

Innovate MTX-L has been my favorite choice in several cars. The one in "B6284T" has been in use around 6 years. Current MTX-L Plus model has 4.9 LSU sensor and got one in the -92.

Have had one AEM Uego and PLX DM-6 too. PLX felt a bit flimsy and the shape of the controller is not the best. But otherwise no real negative to say about them.

Josh@Yoshifab suggested I buy a Zeitronix, so I did. I had an AEM, but I blew it up by melting the harness. The Zeitronix gauge is only about 1/2" deep so you can stick it anywhere. It has a separate controller, so you can run without the gauge if you want. Connected to Microsquirt just fine.

My fav is the Innovate PowerSafe with boost and AFR because I like all digital. It's bulky though.

The Zeitronix gauge is super small but it's $$

Last edited:
I'm running a Spartan 14 point 7 wideband with my microsquirt on the Volvo . And 1 in the z car using megasquirt ms2. Will have to purchase the gauge separately.
https://www.14point7.com/products/spartan-lambda-controller-2

This made me realize that I'm still running the JAW 1.03. Probably 12 years old by now. Still going strong!

Don't know which wideband is good nowadays. Going to run standalone ems with built in wideband one day.

I’ve had 3 Innovate wideband fail for various reasons in the last 4 years. One of them took out a very expensive motor.
Switched to AEM, no problems. The separate sensor ground on the AEM is a huge bonus.

Never had an issue with the NGK AFX wideband. I've had them in numerous Toyotas. They are bulky, but they never fail. The Gen 2 is a very nice piece, but again it's bulky. But it has choices for gas, methanol, and lambda.

The NTK powerdex is also a good choice.

You want precise and on point, it's going to cost $$$.

They aren't fancy or anything, but they are extremely precise.

And they aren't round. So...

The Innovate PSB-1 I have in the rally car has been ass so far.

Thinking of going back to AEM since it's been solid on the Lemons car.

I've been quite pleased with AEM.

I had a AEM uego in my 245 then 242 for 8 years before it started flaking out, which I consider to be a pretty good run. Just replaced it with a new AEM x-series and I'm quite happy with that. It just works.

The AEM X-series is pretty legit, they did a bunch of benchmarking on most of the systems out there and it's actually one of the fastest responding on the market. The new-ish Spartan ADV from 14point7 supports the latest and greatest pressure compensated LSU-ADV sensor from bosch if you want to run it pre-turbo. I've been using various models in the Spartan line for years now and never had any issues.

Back