• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

7/9 Rear Seat Covers

bionicbanana

Any suggested seat covers for the rear of my 93 940? I don't really want to deal with buying and returning ones that don't fit well.

Color is tan

Thanks

I'm also curious about this eventually. The leather on my drivers seat is one plop from splitting in the middle.

Get the seat skins and a pair of hog ring pliers as well as some hog rings. It's a pretty easy process and you'll be really glad you did it the right way.

Even if I replace the skins I still want seat covers. I run a chainsaw 10 hours a day and my **** gets dirty

Google heavy duty seat covers a bunch of stuff will pop up. It won't be cheap though. I can't remember brand names but you should be able to find something that will work for your needs.

Google heavy duty seat covers a bunch of stuff will pop up. It won't be cheap though. I can't remember brand names but you should be able to find something that will work for your needs.

Seems you didn't read my original post. Looking for covers people have tried and are known to fit well.

Seems you didn't read my original post. Looking for covers people have tried and are known to fit well.

I did read your post but you expect 7/9 people will actually spend more than $14.99 on their car. Very doubtful. Buy something that you like and try it out. If it doesn't work, you can return it and find something more suitable. No one is going to do the work for you.

I used my parents' Kurgo brand rear seat cover last weekend to haul their dog, and it fit surprisingly well given they're made/marketed largely with modern Subarus in mind. It's their "Heather Bench Seat Cover", 55in wide and adjusted well to the back seat of my 88 740; I've spilled water on it before and whatever DWR or similar coating it has beads water and doesn't let any through to the seat underneath, so it should do pretty well in your use case. That said though, if the entire seat got dirt absolutely everywhere on it I think there might be a risk of some coming through the flaps which cover the seatbelt openings if it really got ground around on the cover by stuff sitting on top, but they make a $75 cover that has zippers that could address that issue.

Back