• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

so what cars had the aw71 again?

2fast242gt

Do you have a cobalt?
300+ Club
i know 940 turbos had them did no turbo 940's as well? what about 740's?
my aw70 blew up today. at a stop light i started going and it started bucking and then it made it another mile until it just woudnt move anymore. no reverse no first second or drive. everything gone. so anyways i just need to know what the aw71 come in. i know forsure the 940 turbo anything else? i need to get one asap.. damnit volvo with there weak sauce trannys..

non turbos did not? also didnt some have a better torq converter? on a side not... i just DROVE my 244+t home. the same car the tranny compleatly failed on. maybe it got to hot?! now the tranny makes a noise like the mechanical fan rubbing on the shroud. but any ways i need a new tranny.

get one from a turbo...with at little mileage as possible...AW71L if at all possible...

ALL the yards in WI are like this. I need more info on the aw71 and which cars it came in i didnt come in non turbo 940's and 740's? atleast thats how rvolvor makes it sound. and which cars have better torq converters? i need to get this tranny tommarow morning.

ALL the yards in WI are like this. I need more info on the aw71 and which cars it came in i didnt come in non turbo 940's and 740's? atleast thats how rvolvor makes it sound. and which cars have better torq converters? i need to get this tranny tommarow morning.

non turbos have aw70s

find a new yard...

In these parts, the cars are brought in, drained, wheels are taken off then the car then unceremoniously dumped into the deepest mud hole available.

Strandberg's in Centuria might have something. $$$$$$ L trannies are very hit & miss with no rhyme or reason as to why they are on the cars they are.

checked that site. teh trannys there have as many miles as the ones in the local yard. ill just pay the 150 and have one pulled.

yep. get the latest transmission you can, preferably with the least amount of mileage. aw71L's showed up in late model 940's na and turbo.

Back