• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

So this is now a thing...

B322B858-2C6E-40E1-9526-11F51C8BCC89_zpsrpokwlug.jpg

Only took 7 1/2 months from purchase to plated. Man...

Excellent news Bruce!

I'm going to try hard to make it to Cates, I've been meaning to go for years now, and have never made it.

I've been meaning to join the Volvo Club of BC too.

The Snot Rocket is finally all waxed and pretty, it should actually sort of fit in.

I'm obligated to work Saturdays if needed at my current site, so, fingers crossed.

Work strikes again:-(.... Making cheddar takes the fun out of life

Lots of time for Volvo or lots of money for Volvo, pick one.

It is nice to have a list of things that can be done right now
with stuff in the garage. A bit depressing to watch the list get
longer.

Can't complain, really.

Ok...who did I see today? On Hwy 1 westbound by Coquitlam...a brown 245 with Virgos with a silver tailgate. Car looked really nice, other than the mismatched tailgate. Then out further east, a white 745 with what looked like BBS wheels with red centers. I was eastbound so never had much of a look at either...

I was only going through. We've been in Victoria for about 10 days and were on our way through to Kamloops for the night. On to Calgary today...

Hey! Who's the guy who I keep seeing in Vancouver in different wagons? I think it was a red 745 last week, and he flashed me a hails and horns from a black 855 like... 10 minutes ago?
Edit: to him I say, sorry I didn't signal back, I was too astounded that it was same guy, different Volvo.

Back