• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. ok. we get it dude: YOU'RE the victim here.

Again, I am not saying I am a victim, but I am saying here is one of the instances that this group has been asking for but I refused to say a thing until the recent post he did elsewhere. He made a false statement initially that he never corrected, and I shared the correspondence with the moderators at the time, and they never corrected it either?

And we most certainly won't attack one of our own for trying to see if you would even remotely meet one customers demands.

Ha Ha That is funny, other customer build threads have been attacked on here or elsewhere, so you are full of **** there, and this group as actually called for it to be done which is not only rude to the individual build threads, but it is rude to those forums moderators who clean it up for them.

I actually got to where I don't post any advice or help on those customers personal builds because of it, so we keep it to phone conversations if they need help or advice due to some of the rude people disrespecting their personal and proud builds.. That is why I don't offer the links I have been so often asked for to defend the fact that any kit really existed, while some of the people riding that wave were commenting on other build threads that had the kits.. LOL

Lets just say that I love the dialogue and the moderator participation here with contribution, editing, cancelled editing, setting a narrative, and if people actually did their research they might find there is a major issue whether they think it is there or not, which can been seen in several recent developments in the U.S. where things are not as cut and dry as people here might think it is now. Not a threat, just a direction. I don't say this to stop this, because the damage is done, so now it is just a potential build up from here.

Last edited:
because it was necessary to hand this off to a company that would make it possible for me to take care of everybody with recall parts and back kits.
...and which part of this addresses the refunds for the people that don't want/need the kits since this all started 20 years ago(i don't have the exact date, but i figure i'm pretty close)?

jesus, dude. nobody has ever talked in as many circles as you do. this is the biggest s</a>hitshow on a merry-go-round i've ever had the misfortune of watching

jesus, dude. nobody has ever talked in as many circles as you do. this is the biggest s</a>hitshow on a merry-go-round i've ever had the misfortune of watching

The Merry-go-round action is actually from guys like you, because I am saying the same thing over and over while the direction is going as I have been stating it would, so I am still on the same track and having to go back to catch you up. It should be obvious where your running in circle feeling is coming from, after all a full circle has to backtrack to the beginning, and I keep saying the same thing while moving in the same direction for the start of your full circle.

Last edited:
Ha Ha That is funny, other customer build threads have been attacked on here or elsewhere, so you are full of **** there, and this group as actually called for it to be done which is not only rude to the individual build threads, but it is rude to those forums moderators who clean it up for them.

I actually got to where I don't post any advice or help on those customers personal builds because of it, so we keep it to phone conversations if they need help or advice due to some of the rude people disrespecting their personal and proud builds.. That is why I don't offer the links I have been so often asked for to defend the fact that any kit really existed, while some of the people riding that wave were commenting on other build threads that had the kits.. LOL

Lets just say that I love the dialogue and the moderator participation here with contribution, editing, cancelled editing, setting a narrative, and if people actually did their research they might find there is a major issue whether they think it is there or not, which can been seen in several recent developments in the U.S. where things are not as cut and dry as people here might think it is now. Not a threat, just a direction. I don't say this to stop this, because the damage is done, so now it is just a potential build up from here.
Buying a product. Product. Producto. 產品. продукт. Meeting demands. Re-read what you quoted me saying. Are you dyslexic, or just refuse to read exactly what's written? I'm full of sh<z>it, and you're blind. :rofl: This is absolutely fantastic. :clap:

The Merry-go-round is actually guys like you, because I am saying the same thing over and over while the direction is going as I have been stating it would, so I am still on the same track and having to go back to catch you up..

You do keep saying the same thing over and over, and then don't answers simple yes and no questions about refunds. Just blow smoke. Yes. No. Simple. No need for a 5 page thesis on the right and wrong in your head.

Buying a product. Product. Producto. 產品. продукт. Meeting demands. Re-read what you quoted me saying. Are you dyslexic, or just refuse to read exactly what's written? I'm full of sh<z>it, and you're blind. :rofl: This is absolutely fantastic. :clap:

I read what you said, and it all still falls into the same category, because if any new customer jumped on here show what they got from MVP we all know what would happen there, so don't act like you don't know that to be true. A customer of mine chimed in to advise another guy about his project because he had been there already with cutting, and he got a very quick warning not to mention a name or show the shiny bits, not to mention my advise post that would have been beneficial for him while not discussing any product.

You do keep saying the same thing over and over, and then don't answers simple yes and no questions about refunds. Just blow smoke. Yes. No. Simple. No need for a 5 page thesis on the right and wrong in your head.

The fact is I cannot share all of the details with you, and I am sorry you don't understand or believe that, but I also haven't previously shared details like that one I just did when I had every right to do so and probably should have? But I guess you didn't read it, or know that his statement is still standing without correction, update, or any moderator fixing after multi mods were sent the same details when it was going on?

The fact is, every bit of what I have been saying about the necessary direction is happening, and that had to do with the build and testing of the car, along with the promotional activities to get a company interested in this weird concept that the Pro-touring market was viable, and that has been the overall need and goal to turn this all around whether any of you non involved people cooperated or not.. This all would have actually been fixed some time ago, but I hate to admit that some of your campaigns did scare one company away after they were part way committed and direction was set motion, and it was their back out that put me to a further delay due to complicating things further. But that is all over now, and MVP is a great company and a great group of guys that have looked it all over and see it for what it is, and they are more than capable of making the company great.

Last edited:
Right, because we kick people's ass on here if we don't like the cheese burger they want to buy. It's their money. If they post they are going to buy an MVP product on here, they will probably get a stern, DON'T DO IT, but it's their money. Not like we're trying to go to their house and beat their brains in. You got stuff still pending, like refunds, right? So of course you have put a sour taste in people's mouth. Now, which category do you think it fits in? Then I'll tell you exactly what I said. What I write is what I mean. No gray area, no categories.

The fact is I cannot share all of the details with you, and I am sorry you don't understand or believe that, but I also haven't previously shared details like that one I just did when I had every right to do so and probably should have? But I guess you didn't read it, or know that his statement is still standing without correction, update, or any moderator fixing after multi mods were sent the same details when it was going on?

The fact is, every bit of what I have been saying about the necessary direction is happening, and that had to do with the build and testing of the car, along with the promotional activities to get a company interested in this weird concept that the Pro-touring market was viable, and that has been the overall need and goal to turn this all around whether any of you non involved people cooperated or not..

Refund to Rene?

Refund to Rene?

That is being sorted out, and I cannot get into the details at all for reasons that you should know, and that is really all I can say about that. I don't know why that is hard to understand, and that might also be part of the reason he hasn't said much either? I was advised that all communication stop, and it goes through the correct channels at this time.

I totally understand that you are going through litigation. Not hard at all to understand. If I have questions I can call your lawyer, or just file a FOIA request to pull court docs due to it being public record every time the gavel slams. I know how the game works. This forum is also public record, and the judge is the public that wants to visit here and read. The public court of opinion is the worse.

Last edited:
That is being sorted out, and I cannot get into the details at all for reasons that you should know, and that is really all I can say about that. I don't know why that is hard to understand, and that might also be part of the reason he hasn't said much either? I was advised that all communication stop, and it goes through the correct channels at this time.

Thats great to hear the fefund is getting sorted out for Rene, he should have it by tomorrow then?

That is being sorted out

This is why no one can take you seriously. Writing a check does not require "sorting out". Just write it. You've been saying it's being sorted out for a while now. How long does it take for someone to just refund his damn money? You know you owe it, he knows you owe it, everyone knows. Why not just do it and then everyone can stop this cycle of calling you a crook and you coming back with a long-winded response as to why you can't just send a refund.

The long winded response basically means Rene is suing him. So even if he 'wins' it's not really a situation anyone involved can feel good about. And not an endorsement of doing business with Bob in the future, either.

Well I guess I am back.. I went through what I had missed and I came across this post that is an absolute lie. I would encourage badvlvo to post all of our correspondence if he can, because I can only post part of it due to my mailbox not saving sent messages.

First off: We never made it anywhere on this because he was too busy and couldn't start it or didn't have time, and never even discussed anything other than what he proposed with the locked group of participants only which I agreed to, and kept messaging to get it started immediately. I actually welcomed this process due to it eliminating the obvious direction this thread has gone with the .00886 affected participation rate..

2nd. He never took the time to say anything other than what the plan was and he wasn't available for WiFi reason and never called as discussed, so we never got anywhere about a Binding Contract as he says? Not sure what he is talking about there at all, but Please Post the correspondence where I refused it?

3rd. He couldn't get anyone on board, and I don't recall where it was, but there was a post from one of the involved person saying "He was not interested because it wasn't legally binding" So he has his wires crossed somewhere.

4th. I sent several messages with No Response asking about the status of his mediation offer, but didn't get any responses back.. I was eager to get this started to eliminate the people not involved, and in this last bit of post I have from him should show that, but there are a few more Pm's inquiring about his availability to step in and what he needed..

So this is an Outright Lie on his part, and I again welcome him to post any and all correspondence that we have between each other, but this is what I have available in my inbox, and again there is several more pm's asking about the status.

Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1
Eric... I was wondering if you were in a position to shut the FB threads down and remove them so we can get the process started.? I know you have a bit going on, but since I tried to jump in and explain some things, it has gotten out of control and some of the TB members have been going outside the forum and causing me a lot of grief, and it has started again due to people on there rattling the cage and telling people to do so.. The main thread is in the WebSite section of the forum, and it has gotten a bit out of control, so I would appreciate any help here. I am not trying to avoid anything, but stuff being put out there by the non involved TB members are out there and not true at all, so I would like this process to get started asap. I have a lot riding on this, and the last thing I need at this point is for one of these not involved people to ruin it for the Involved People and myself by causing speculative issue with my arrangements to get all of this taken care of, and that is what is going on with the Facebook attacks, phone calls to Non Sponsors, along with other form troll posting...

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by badvlvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1
Let me know a number where I can give you a call, because I have some questions about your FB proposal. I have been trying to get all of this taken care of, and the communication with uninvolved people is really only complicating things, and I felt the need to address the real people in these threads, but it does bite me in the ass..

Thanks

Hi Robert,

I'm not able to take a call right now, I have a WiFi connection but no phone reception. I'm in rural coastal CA right now.

Basically it would be a private, closed group, only open to you and your customers. In order for them to post their claim in the group they would be required to show supporting evidence, and then it would have to be presented to the group for you and everyone else to see. Then you would address the claim, and keep everyone updated on the progress, and state your position on things.

This group, as the others I have organized, would be strictly moderated to prevent fighting, insults or trolling, and would allow a constructive means to resolve this matter. I recently resolved a long term issue with a seller who had trouble completing his transactions after taking money from customers. His customers are now satisfied, and he able to go on with life without this hounding him.

This type of arbitration will make it clear where both sides are on this matter. If you would like to go forward with this, or discuss it further, message me here. I'll be out of town for the next week, family issues have me in the mountains, and work has me on the remote north coast.

-Eric

The only thing on FB I can control is within my group, and they are not going to be censored unless they are in violation of the rules. Not a whole lot can be done there.

The easiest way to deal with this matter is to go silent online with the exception of the group set up to handle this matter has been established, the customers have joined, and there is a discussion.

As part of this group they will be asked to refrain from commenting outside the group until resolution has been reached.

I have been very busy the last couple weeks, having to travel for work and dealing with a dying relative. I have contacted a couple customers and have seen what needs to be done to move this from potential litigation to resolution. I have discussed this with several people and have been exploring the ground rules and agreement in order to make this effective. I expect to have something sorted out this week.

-Eric

First off you theiving jackass, I was in the process of moving, dealing with a new job that has me travelling around the state AND dealing with a dying relative who lives 5 ****ing hours away. Travelling every weekend to provide care and arrange things like funeral services, hospice care and care for his wife who is suffering from a serious illness as well means I was a very busy person for about 5 solid months. I put 30k miles on my car in 5 months dealing with familiy matters.

You think I had a lot of time to deal with your theiving ass? Convenient that you lost your messages, right? Just like you lost the money people sent you for products you never produced, while parading your car around the country? So if you want to drag me into this feel free mother****er, I was simply trying to help out my friends resolve this matter without having to go throught the legal system.

You asking me to silence the voices of others is laughable, impossible and shows your true nature. You had no intent of resolving these matters, only trying to dodge your obligations. I have spoken to others regarding this matter, and maybe one in particular that I spoke to while I was on that trip that so offends you will chime in.

Not the victim, just saying to badvlvo to post up our correspondence to make his statement real, because it is a false assessment of me that came he claims came from our back and forth correspondence is delusional and didn't exist, and I never opted out of single thing he proposed..

Really? Looks like there was a back and forth communication right there.
I'm not worried about my reputation, everyone here knows me. Like me or not, they know I don't **** people over. Can you say the same?

Your continued attempts to sell products on Facebook and other websites shows that you had no legitimate intent of resolving this issue. Your attempts to silence victims and their support show that you had no intent of openly discussing, and resolving, these issues. You are a crook, and everyone here knows it. You are a manipulator, liar, and a lowlife, and everyone here knows it.

I would rather take John V out to dinner than read another post from a theiving SOB like you. Go back under your rock.

Lawyers have a way of shutting people up, unless they are stupid enough to go right back and flaunt it in the victims face like this. Baiting him to respond in order to help your case is a pretty ****ty move, even for someone like you.

Anyone want to donate a 122 for some REAL suspension products that will be produced and shipped?

Group buy for the car?

The long winded response basically means Rene is suing him. So even if he 'wins' it's not really a situation anyone involved can feel good about. And not an endorsement of doing business with Bob in the future, either.

Or any of his "licensed" vendors.

First of all I said I understood and appreciated your time, and I have not said anything different, but you are the one that made a statement of how I refused any of your proposed solutions? Up to that point, I did appreciate what you had offered, and I have even sent you a couple of PM's after that about it with no response. Maybe someone can tell me how to have my Inbox save the Sent Messages, because that is the reason I don't have those additional follow up messages thanking him for his time and seeing where we might stand. If they are still in your inbox that actually saves messages, then please do post them up and show anymore correspondence we did have, along with the fact that I was thanking you for your time.

You are the one that said it was important to silence the uninformed masses, but you or other moderator didn't fix anything with the examples I just posted up here again, but instead let them stand while you and others say they know nothing about it being taken care of..

I'm glad you are responding to my comments in a reasonable fashion. It reinforces my point that the BS from the groups is coloring the conversation and is counterproductive. At this point there should be a means of mediated conversation, and I'm willing to help facilitate that.

And here is the break down of that silencing Badvlvo proposed and said was necessary, and I agreed to

Basically it would be a private, closed group, only open to you and your customers. In order for them to post their claim in the group they would be required to show supporting evidence, and then it would have to be presented to the group for you and everyone else to see. Then you would address the claim, and keep everyone updated on the progress, and state your position on things.

This group, as the others I have organized, would be strictly moderated to prevent fighting, insults or trolling, and would allow a constructive means to resolve this matter. I recently resolved a long term issue with a seller who had trouble completing his transactions after taking money from customers. His customers are now satisfied, and he able to go on with life without this hounding him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back