• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

D.C. g2g Nov 6th??

Hey, let's get a VA Beach or Richmond meet together. I haven't seen y'all in forever! I'm free most weekends as long as I don't have duty.
-Lloyd

Osiris YOU'RE IN YORKTOWN NOW :eek:

Oh, Big brick, I held the largest most kickingest Volvo meet last year about a year ago....And I didn't have a license at the time. Hell, I wasn't even 16 quite yet....:-D My theory was I can't go, they can come to me! So we had about 15 cars get together....

-Andy

Depending on the date this NYC'er is up to putting some faces to the sn's and sigs.
If it's going to be a work weekend I'll need some help installing my new turbo cam kit. Having someone show me how to do it is better than the 900 dollar quote I got from 4 different shops in nyc. (and that was the cheapest quote)
ANd a tech edge when it comes in (wink wink)

Mark-
________
marijuana seeds

Last edited:
Who's game for a BBQ at my place sometime sooner or later? Maybe a mid winter one to keep up our spirits.....Its time for another soon.

-Andy

mAydAy-At-School said:
Who's game for a BBQ at my place sometime sooner or later? Maybe a mid winter one to keep up our spirits.....Its time for another soon.

-Andy

Stupid F'n Network!!!! Anyway, I've been here since late Sept, and will be here until the end of Jan. Let me know, I'm always up for a meet.

Towerymt said:
3. Drift-off around the coast guard barracks
Somehow I don't think they'll take too kindly to that. I've already had to explain on a few occasions to Security that due to the 6 puck clutch, my car just DOES that on take off ;-) Let me know!
Cheers!
-Lloyd

NYC_I_ROLL said:
Depending on the date this NYC'er is up to putting some faces to the sn's and sigs.
If it's going to be a work weekend I'll need some help installing my new turbo cam kit. Having someone show me how to do it is better than the 900 dollar quote I got from 4 different shops in nyc. (and that was the cheapest quote)
ANd a tech edge when it comes in (wink wink)

Mark-
Is it just a cam swap?
We can handle that.
I'll bring the scrapple, you bring whatever is famous there.

towerymt said:
1. Cobble-fest at Mike's
2. BBQ at Andy's
3. Drift-off around the coast guard barracks

im down for all 3...of course, #2 would be most convenient....how about sometime in december..when all the guys who are off at school can come too

#3 just sounds all sorts of badass....we could become members of the TB Terrorist Drift club or something ridiculous like that. hell, for a stupid hip-hop connection, you could call us the terror squad :-P

i'd love to go up to mikes for a cobblefest too, we should do all three sometime!

dc-va meet

so we need to pick a date and plan. i guess the date should be when everone is back from school? are we gonna drive, eat, or work on cars? all three sound good with me.

stylngle2003 said:
#3 just sounds all sorts of badass....we could become members of the TB Terrorist Drift club or something ridiculous like that. hell, for a stupid hip-hop connection, you could call us the terror squad :-P

i'd love to go up to mikes for a cobblefest too, we should do all three sometime!
The Scripple-Scrapple Dorifto Club.

Let Andy host the first one, we can get together and cobble anytime and as many times as school permits.

I am going to plan one for the weekend of the Spring Hot Rod Cruise.

late december is good because i have winter break then. I'll be able to make it. If you guys have it now, i'll have 3,000 miles to drive to get there :-P. If you have it in December, I'll have to bring the nice slow car as opposed to the beat up, dead, POS, money pit "fast" black car...I'm down for mid december, like the 20th?

December sounds good. I'm down for a BBQ at Andy's.... Lord knows its warmer down south! I'll have to show off my grandpa-mobile... I hope Andy's R plays nice.

Chris

okay, so this nyc-er would totally be down for some working on volvos!

I have my new turbo cam to install with adjustable cam gear and timing belt.
Are the front seals a biach to put in?
I have new pads n rotors a waiting to go in would that be do-able? I'm very down with learning the Jedi ways of my vagon.

-If we adopt a hiphop-esque theme remember we'll need to have japanese sayings stickered to our v-rods.

SO, we're shooting for the weekend of the 20th? I hope that's before Thanksgiving...

Mark-
NYC_I_ROLL
________
honda vt600

Last edited:
k cool, i wasnt sure on your end what the deal was. i'll keep working on planning a g2gether at andys for some time in december...if that falls through we could always have one at my house in arlington

stylngle2003 said:
k cool, i wasnt sure on your end what the deal was. i'll keep working on planning a g2gether at andys for some time in december...if that falls through we could always have one at my house in arlington
Okay cool just tell me when we're having it....:rofl:
I have a large grille and theres enough room here. Oh and my driveway is pretty large....

-Andy

Back