• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hubcentric Wheel Spacers

The_Geoffrey

I have a 95? 940 estate and I recently bought a set of Columba alloys with 205 width winter tyres fitted. The backs went on ok but the front need spacing by at least 20mm which got me thinking. The way the backs sit currently look a bit pants and would look better if I spaced them as well.

What?s the widest adaptor anyone has run or has heard someone else running without them leading to issues. I?ve found a company that makes them to order and can go up to 60mm which would sort the problem out but I?m a bit skeptical about them being so big?!

Thanks for the ideas guys, 25 up front and 32 round the back does sound good.

I will eventually be running banded steels which will need spacing all round. I’ve ordered 1 wheel to get my fitment and measurements decided and then I’ll order the spacers, as good as the motorsport tech ones sound I will probably try my luck on eBay and report back with the results.

I run 25/25 spacers on my 242 with 17" Tethys. I bought a set of Ben's spacers and extended wheel studs so I didn't have to do the bolted on spacer that you bolt on the wheel too. Ben's stuff is super nice.

I run 25/25 spacers on my 242 with 17" Tethys. I bought a set of Ben's spacers and extended wheel studs so I didn't have to do the bolted on spacer that you bolt on the wheel too. Ben's stuff is super nice.

Have you got a link to these spacers?

Back