• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

West Coast "Road Kill" style run...

If you are down, I am driving a 444 from toronto to calgary this summer and then a TDI (golf or jetta) back to toronto after. message me and let me know if your are interested.

That's the tricky bit isn't it. Unless you get a car cheap and disposable enough to dump at a carmax or junkyard.

Show up a week early and put this together. Needs seats, and brakes. And a windshield.

y4msj6lTP6ZbT3GiKhCZhmPoLVRyg1d2ZxCSP9pEQvwDW8NKgLyTV42pcRKAO4w3fkhMh5G9RlOWZ0nFXcLO5o4q58w57BxnOMciIWi3v69QJdZ40NPXuOOSmfeDBDi63sJ3zHEJMrRf2xLZiyxcbAS9gFsvnhMWUqGHrV1Nkh96gTqmc6QICEUxk9rrC8J1GeufF1R8tWl1CoWJPSJVDOj-g

All decent rides, a little out of the price range. However the biggest problem is still setting a buyer up on the other end. I'll do this one day, but this may not be the right trip for it.

Thats awesome! Opel gt? What year? Which motor?

It's a '72 with the 1.9L CIH. It was an abandoned car for about twenty years before I hauled it to my place and let it sit for another five. I might put it back on the street eventually, but right now I'm building a '71 Opel Kadett wagon for the LeMons Rally. Currently running on Megasquirt with a GM TBI unit.

y4mAeKEiRp-TxMi-cR0RuPcNVfgWMgWVY6zhFAZ5wAjduDcaKSxEWNWIDiDGBEfBWJe215oe2qkBfvq1bD3uCCLVso1Q9i6VPZSAmoio2P1MPqOgBhJb2XzN_uTML20LbPnq39y_9pKvHwghFxTzFKcPulq_p_3Fz5bO4RbaS5UfixR6Daa2JfhGq17V70Z1AID7j7tx_-YXs3t4VZJANlMMQ

Back