• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New harness woes

Ground sender lead to verify that the gauge immediately runs to the red with key on.

If not check at firewall connector. Easy enough to replace that yellow wire if needed.

As for the fuse blowing issue that got 'resolved' by shaking wiring under the dash... I'd revisit that.

Ground sender lead to verify that the gauge immediately runs to the red with key on.

If not check at firewall connector. Easy enough to replace that yellow wire if needed.

As for the fuse blowing issue that got 'resolved' by shaking wiring under the dash... I'd revisit that.

Allright, I'll investigate more tomorrow. The fuse blowing thing is the AC. Jiggling the AC wire at the firewall seems to have made it gone away. I moved the coil to another fuse so if the AC blows it again the car won't die. AC itself needs some work as well, it sucks right now. Even the sloppy R134 convert I did to the other 240 blows colder.

Back