• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Polar 1997

Morawatz

Talking about showing off... Here's my Polar beast :-P
Greetings from Serbia!
15065286702_fd1098b91c_c.jpg

Thanks!
Russia and Siberia are awesome, I was there a couple of times. Anyway, Serbia is in Balkans, Southern Europe, about 3000 miles from Siberia, but they're easy to mix up because of similar names :)

Sorry I am on my phone and just glanced. My bad.

I know where Serbia is, one of my co workers came from there in the 90s.

Either way, looking good.

No problem, Jordan, I don't mind. Two years ago I've visited republic of Nagorno-Karabakh that I didn't know it exists until I stopped at it's border. So, cheers mate :)
Ansel, if I'm well informed, 940 Polar was made for Italian market and it has RedBlock 2.0 Turbo engine. Somewhere I've red that Polar editions are a bit more robust than regular series. Is that true or false?

I've got a feeling that a 940 Polar is like the 940 Torslanda that was sold in the UK.

If I remember rightly, it was one of the run out models with the UK and Italian 2.0 tax dodge engines.

Polar was a winter version of the 2litre 940. It should have luxurious winter equipment like block heater, heated seats, G80 diff and some have heated mirrors also. They also used early model bumpers in late 90's Polar models. :)

Back