• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The new daily...

the only numbers that matter are the ones on the metal tag that is on the bolts for the tail housing

the only numbers that matter are the ones on the metal tag that is on the bolts for the tail housing

Ya, after reading around some more, I discovered that.

Its an 04 v6 WC t5, 3.35 first, .68 final, speedometer sensor in the tailshaft. apparently same torque rating as 94-95 GT boxes, according to a forum.

Now, how about that pressureplate.

how have I not seen this thread before? this car is crazy awesome. pardon my light french, but badass is the only word that comes close to describing this car. awesome.

I did notice one thing though, going through the thread. Near the beginning of the thread, you posted this, in response to a question about your plans for the car.

clean daily driver! nothing too insane. something that runs well, is reliable, efficient, sounds good, good audio.

yeah... uh, what happened there? :rofl:

:lol:

I seem to have created some lean burn machine. I might be able to hit 250 mi this tank, and then perhaps 300 next tank if I keep my foot out of it.

Last edited:
376985_10150337005361560_543391559_8913995_1571883467_n.jpg

392243_10150337006426560_543391559_8914007_1440157511_n.jpg

Tommorow...

Revising the turbo to intercooler pipes... installing tial 50mm BOV..
soon my 8psi wastegate springs should come in.

saturday: Midnight madness!!

just more efficient. I got 30+ mpg out of mine years ago.

indeed indeed.

I have not measured the mileage on pump gas since the exhaust leaks have been fixed, but I imagine it should do very well now not losing all my torque.

but on e85, my mileage has directly shot up from 15mpg to 20mpg, with hoonery. I have not yet clocked e85 yet on a road trip cruisin'.

Redid the whole turbo to IC pipe, and have a 50mm tial BOV now. thing really works nice. wastegate springs come in tommorow!

then its topping up the tranny fluid, making sure the boost is right, tightening down stuff, and off to the track for midnight madness saturday.

hahaha, i will tear all the LH and un-needed harnesses out of this car once and for all.

I had a very impressive pile of wire after unwrapping the old LH harness on my car and getting rid of all the unused stuff. Of course, I added some new stuff in too, so the pile wasn't particularly accurate. But it is so much simpler in that passenger footwell now.

Back