• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I decided to do a little painting on my 745t

gattigang

put you on ICE
I decided to paint inside the instrument cluster because I find it too outdated. It just needed some color. :-D Does it look OK? :???:

g@ttigang

DSCF1483.jpg

DSCF1468.jpg

I used a semi gloss plastic interior paint. I'm a little conern about glare from the sun..... this was done in the evening in my garage.:cool: It wasn't that bad I was surprise the dash piece came off pretty easy. Makes me want to do a little modding on the gauges. :cool:

g@ttigang

DSCF1450.jpg

Vol240vo said:
Shoot I think that looks really good, nice work!

Thanks man. I did a search and looked to see if anyone else painted theirs and didn't find anything. I would like to hear and see others maybe with a different color. :cool:

g@ttigang

romantt8 said:
I tried to paint one silver once, but the paint wouldnt stick, there was some sort of coating on the plastic?

Next time give it a light sand, gives the paint something to adhere to and removes any oily finishes.

I'd have painted it to match the interior or maybe a dark blue. That white is a pretty bright contrast compared to the black dash top and red dash bottom. Nice work though.

I had mine painted white on the yellowbrick. I liked the looked as well...post some exterior shots of your car if you have em...did you mount that rear skirt from dodgert911, I am curious to see how it will look on a wagon.

Later,
Jon

yellowbrick said:
I had mine painted white on the yellowbrick. I liked the looked as well...post some exterior shots of your car if you have em...did you mount that rear skirt from dodgert911, I am curious to see how it will look on a wagon.

Later,
Jon

I will probably take a few shots this weekend because I'm installing a 3rd seat. The rear skirt is still sitting in the garage and I'm debating on how I'm going to make a cutout for my exhaust. Just curious are you friends of dodgert911 and have you been to any of the Richmond Meets? :cool:

g@ttigang

Back