• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

***2nd Annual In Memory of TrickMick TB Meet***

Attending List:

myself, of course...

83' Turbo

impolvo

propav8er

TWD

Andrew Nance

Last edited:
sunday october 25th starting at 11:30 and lasting until...it's over................

Attending List:

myself, of course...

83' Turbo

impolvo

propav8er

TWD

Andrew Nance

If anyone is interested in it,....Piedmont Dragway is very close to my house. Once we have a toast to TrickMick, eat a bite or two, we could go to the dragstrip and see what's running.

If so you'll need to bring enough to cover the entrance fee.

Up to those attending.................

I'll try to ride up there for this. Shouldn't be working hopefully.

Cool! You can check out the 120 series front/rear windshields I have.

Sure would like to see someone who needs them , get them.

I'm out...it's homecoming at WCU, and I haven't been to a ballgame all year. I'll be hanging out there instead.

Edit// Oh, wait, this is Sunday, not Saturday. Maybe I will come out, depending on how fun the tailgate is the day before.

Last edited:
I'm out...it's homecoming at WCU, and I haven't been to a ballgame all year. I'll be hanging out there instead.

Edit// Oh, wait, this is Sunday, not Saturday. Maybe I will come out, depending on how fun the tailgate is the day before.

YEP, it's on Sunday....hope to see ya here.:nod:

I will not be coming this year. My son, in the army, just received orders today. He will spend the next three years flying a medevac helicopter in Fairbanks, AK. He is currently based at Ft. Rucker, Alabama; close enough to visit. Will spend some time with him and start to winterize his Ford Escape. I once lived in Fairbanks and think that I remember all that we need to do to keep his truck functioning through some very cold weather.

Back