• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Installed my sparco steering wheel (940) *pics*

940T_Drifter

Having m46 nightmares
Also, momo Volvo horn button :cool: :cool: :cool:

Pretty much had an orgasm when I stepped back and looked at it :badboy:

p.s. Don't mind the mess & temp boost gauge install :oops:

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01890.jpg

stylngle2003 said:
ah! i've been copied :-P

looks nice

Haha your going to be copied twice Billy after seeing yours it gave me an idea. The coilovers on your car is so sweet man and now I'm thinking real hard about them..... don't tell Ben yet because I don't want him to spam my e-mail trying to get me to buy them with a BUY Them Now Button. :rofl: Thanks for hooking me up with the pedals, I'm sure I'll find a home for them. :cool:

g@ttigang

shellshock said:
Looks awsome.The Volvo logo in the middle just finishes it off. I like my airbag though:-D

Yeah, when I saw it on eBAY I just had to get it, just one of those little things that makes it 10x cooler lol :cool:

bag3lbit3s said:
True tbrickers don't need gauge pods.

Looks awesome.

haha, no tie-wraps are involved though :rofl:

Gene_Gatech said:
hey nice! is that hub a 9011 or 9018?

Wow, I really don't know... If I stumble apon my sparco box I'll let you know!

turbo16psi said:
What are you doing for a horn??

You see that sexy momo/volvo button in the middle of the wheel ? That's my horn !:twisted:

ah sparco....i thought momo like a tee-dee-ree. Yeah but give me the part number if you get a chance. your car had an airbag right?
looks awesome and i have the same horn button!!

Gene_Gatech said:
ah sparco....i thought momo like a tee-dee-ree. Yeah but give me the part number if you get a chance. your car had an airbag right?
looks awesome and i have the same horn button!!

Yeah it HAD an airbag until it blew up IN MY FACE FOR NO REASON when the car was parked... Scariest **** ever :-P

DSC01901.jpg

holy crap...wow...definitly swapping steering wheels. I always tell people having a 15 year old bomb sitting 20 inched from my face is not a good feeling. Did the bag hit you? thanks for the pic btw!1

Gene_Gatech said:
holy crap...wow...definitly swapping steering wheels. I always tell people having a 15 year old bomb sitting 20 inched from my face is not a good feeling. Did the bag hit you? thanks for the pic btw!1

Yep, was burned on the arm and face, deaf for about 20 minutes, blind for 5... Not fun.

-Park the car
-Turn it off
-Pick up my phone and papers
-BOOM!

I thought something really heavy like a tree had fallen on the car with the sound and the pain I was feeling.

i really like that wheel. it looks so much better than the big bus steering wheel volvo put in the 700s. i think i might get one sometime

Gene_Gatech said:
hey nice! is that hub a 9011 or 9018?

Gene,
That is the Sparco Hub I tried on my 760 with the airbag. It didn't fit my car, it is equivalent to the 9011.

Did you find a 9018 yet?

Back