• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Should I go lower?

Marshall6285

Volvo-less
Last weekend I cut two coils off the front and installed Bilstein HD's all around. Another coil in the front and one in the back maybe?

and don't flame me about the rust, I know it's there.
And does anyone have 2 more black 15" steelies?

DSCF0109-1.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

My sister drove my S80 for 3 weeks after she wrecked her Stratus and this is what she ended up buying :)
DSCF0111.jpg

quit cutting springs and start cutting and replacing sheetmetal. You dont have much car left. Althought, as you loose sheetmetal the car gets lighter, meaning it will rise. A little more might counteract this.

Send me some body parts and I'll do it.
There's no good junkyards around here and I looked for about 7 months to find what I got.

a few companies actually put out a product now that you can change the color of your wheels with. name of it slips my mind at the moment but most hardware stores carry tons of the stuff. comes in a can that also serves as a spray-on applicator, it's really handy.

a few companies actually put out a product now that you can change the color of your wheels with. name of it slips my mind at the moment but most hardware stores carry tons of the stuff. comes in a can that also serves as a spray-on applicator, it's really handy.
Dont they have one that stops rust too? I have seen the stuff you put on with a hairy stick used a few times.

Does that make the wheel grow in diameter too?

kinda a waste to even put hd's in, i got 3 coils off my front and the struts are blown and bottomed out, just about no travel

Back