• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2017 Thread - 06/17/2017 Portland, OR

Harlard

Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?
300+ Club
They moved it back this year, weird.

2161.jpg

https://www.ipdusa.com/blogs/435/2017-ipd-garage-sale

Last edited:
Sounds more like drag race weather. Might have to make an appearance with my 240

Yeah, the lack of snow might be nice! Depending on how Gertrude is doing, not sure if we'll roll in her depending on Ryan's schedule, or if we bring my wagon (if I swap the trans first).

Something like that I guess. Weather will probably be better though. I liked the chillier weather anyway. No snow this year on your way up eh?

It's probably not going to be much different. Maybe 10 degrees warmer. Plus, it gives you an extra month to recover from Davis and to get prepared for the drive north.

I'm betting that Mr. Gant will show up on a tireless/rimless motorcycle with open exhaust ports. :lol::-P

-J

It's probably not going to be much different. Maybe 10 degrees warmer. Plus, it gives you an extra month to recover from Davis and to get prepared for the drive north.

I'm betting that Mr. Gant will show up on a tireless/rimless motorcycle with open exhaust ports. :lol::-P

-J

If you rev it high enough, the downward facing exhaust will make the bike hover.

Back