• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

lunchb0x is hard-wiring the tail lights on Daisy the 244. Volvo stuff :cool:

iP3G5PLl.jpg

RrKQCwEl.jpg

Nice! I have some extra bushings and seals for those transmissions if you want them. I won't ever use them and they aren't worth selling.

2020 won't stop us :nod:

Our buddy is putting a spec clutch in his 242 gt

5JGU1Xbl.jpg

lunchb0x has a spare builder engine and plenty of turbo parts to choose from

eiCN8PDl.jpg

XtcLIfIl.jpg

When a dump valve is vented to the atmosphere like that, would that indicate that the LH is gone and we have something more modern like MS? I wish I could do that. I like the sound.

You can on an automatic transmission, it's not ideal but it doesn't stall. And I have a NIB huge Apexi blowoff valve to help you achieve that goal haha.

Wish there were more locals here to do meets like that.

When a dump valve is vented to the atmosphere like that, would that indicate that the LH is gone and we have something more modern like MS? I wish I could do that. I like the sound.

We're fairly certain the car is a chipped LH2.2 setup. I'll try to get some footage, but the car is pretty rowdy :cool:

You can on an automatic transmission, it's not ideal but it doesn't stall. And I have a NIB huge Apexi blowoff valve to help you achieve that goal haha.

Wish there were more locals here to do meets like that.

We are lucky in this neighborhood for sure. All of these Volvos live within a few block of each other :nod:

After doing waaaay more drinking than wrenching, we discovered that the engine from lunchb0x's 940 is a squirter block. He's going to stow it away for a bit and collect some parts for a build :oogle:

n5W0DG9l.jpg

Vince the 244 came by with an electrical issue. Turned out to be a faulty new alternator. We put in a 100 amp I had around from philski o'flood :nod:

uMBvWNIl.jpg

o4D7ZGPl.jpg

Another cool weekend in the books :nod: lunchb0x and I met up with some bay area locals to buy a camshaft. Good people for sure :cool:

Stopped by the Newark,CA Pick N Pull on the way

YKOZdOpl.jpg

New alternators don't come with a pulley OR the key for the keyway so Vince the 244 picked up a few bits today

tZivuAdl.jpg

Also...parent's cat on their V50 T5 AWD. Weird flex, but okay :lol:

x8ZqxnDl.jpg

Last edited:
Back