• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

UK Tbricks Xmas Meet 2011

I've got a USB one I keep in the car that you're welcome to use Steve.

...although I can't see anything in the software for service light resetting and it's not volvo specific, so not sure if it'll do what you want :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like a Fine Turbobrick you've purchased there. Should have got that 740 Turbo. You should pass the details of it to Carders, he was mumbling about buying a big brick.

Haha, it only needs the service light resetting :) Don't think the 740 would've averaged between 30-40mpg either!

Foggy - will drop you a text nearer the time, didn't realise the service light reset tool was separate to the code reader

Ok granted, 740 turbos are a touch thirsty (I have been known to get 16mpg around town when giving it plenty of beans - ouch!)

Friends and colleagues keep telling me to get a more economical car. I think i need to get a job that pays more!

Ok granted, 740 turbos are a touch thirsty (I have been known to get 16mpg around town when giving it plenty of beans - ouch!)

Friends and colleagues keep telling me to get a more economical car. I think i need to get a job that pays more!

I did the maths, on my DD mileage in the Jeep, if i was to swap to a Renault Clio 1.2 petrol it would save me the grand sum of ?25 per month in fuel.

I think i'll pass and be ?25 a month worse off.

What i will do though is go over the LPG system with a leak detector as i'm sure i'm leaking somewhere. And apparantley thats what they'll do come MOT in January as part of new reg's

Why on earth have you left your car in Salford of all places?? Do you wish to never see it again?

Safe.

I've been taking advantage of my brother's fabricating skills in fitting a certain Dave 25mm front anti-roll bar. It is slightly too narrow to fit the original hanger holes and I had to alter the drop links. My brothers garage is like Fort Knox so it will be safe until he returns it.
The Fiesta has a turbo but the only mod' is the child seat:cool:
cheers, Carl.

Yeah, I'm also in two minds on the economy front...I think I'll roll up in the D5 but could very well end up bringing the 760 Turbo.

I did the maths, on my DD mileage in the Jeep, if i was to swap to a Renault Clio 1.2 petrol it would save me the grand sum of ?25 per month in fuel.

I think i'll pass and be ?25 a month worse off.

Essential parts won't randomly fall off the Jeep.

There won't be a mysterious piece of plastic trim in the footwell that doesn't seem to go anywhere in the Jeep.

The Jeep won't refuse to start for ABSOLUTELY NO ****ING REASON.

The Jeep is not made of cheese.

Essential parts won't randomly fall off the Jeep.

There won't be a mysterious piece of plastic trim in the footwell that doesn't seem to go anywhere in the Jeep.

The Jeep won't refuse to start for ABSOLUTELY NO ****ING REASON.

The Jeep is not made of cheese.

Made me laugh, was in the missus Clio yesterday and commented whats this piece of trim in the footwell :lol:

In other news, the 240 is now back at mine ready for some dismantling. As I type the rain is pounding against the window.

I somehow think we'll be working in the garage on it.

I shall see some of you guys Friday night, dont worry about eating before coming, Admoz is bringing some amazing BBQ stuff for eats on the friday night.

I shall see the rest of you saturday from whatever time you decide to arrive at. Depending on how much I and the others that arrive on friday drink or stay up chatting ****e till, i guess we'll be up and about from 10am onwards.

If anyone doesnt have my address or has forgotten it, either text me or PM here for it.

I shall see some of you guys Friday night, dont worry about eating before coming, Admoz is bringing some amazing BBQ stuff for eats on the friday night.

Yup, we shall be having some BBQ... if i actually pull the finger and go prep it for tomorrow...otherwise it's not gonna prep itself when i'm at work... :D

See you all tomorrow/saturday :)

Adam

P.S....

Chesh, please look at my username again, and EDIT your last post... :censored::please::mods:

Picking Suterman up at B'ham International at about 2pm so we should be arriving sometime just after 3pm on Saturday.

Thanks To All

As ever, it was good to see everybody.

Once again; much appreciation to Chesh for organising/hosting. I hope to see you all again soon.

Sorry to read about your small issue, Foggy...

Proof it happened:

389512_10150448098589371_590719370_8298251_1927211132_n.jpg

378163_10150448103794371_590719370_8298272_362778196_n.jpg

390095_10150448102004371_590719370_8298264_2001667468_n.jpg

376021_10150448100494371_590719370_8298255_1713648367_n.jpg

^I think they're a bit on the low quality side due to being uploaded in 'standard' from my mobile (which I have little understanding of how to use properly...).

Back