• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Posted up for the night; Full TB style:

8gGaNBpl.jpg

Knowing this car's history, I'd guess they were OE or equivalent. Hard to say for sure since they have been in there a looooong time. Fortunately my old 744 has all the parts I need to keep this on the road :cool: :lol:

New-ish:

Ery9UOZl.jpg

If those are new(er) aftermarket mounts, you may be dealing with a failure again in the not-to-distant future. They're known to fail pretty quickly. Heck, there's even rumblings that the newest OE Volvo mounts aren't that great. If you go with BNE mounts, which have had some issues as well, I'd go with the BNE Select ones. The full on adjustable versions don't work that great with stock diameter springs.

I'll second that comment on the BNE Select's, got them on my wagon as well, somewhere around 30k on them so far. I am getting a clunk now, haven't confirmed where it's coming from yet though, but those plates make a big difference in handling.

Right on! :cool: Since the wagon is the family work truck I will add those to the upgrade list :nod:

lunchb0x and I have been upgrading the sub and amp wiring on the Brodozer. Turns out one of my 3 Kenwood amps has an internal issue :e-shrug: Swapped in another for now while we figure it out :cool:

BulTA09l.jpg

UX9qMPzl.jpg

UB0kBnDl.jpg

00w1aw4l.jpg

D5qM2r5l.jpg

A ratchet strap is better than nothing. Secure your cargo for safety, please!

1TKDz7sl.jpg

Last edited:
Our friend came over to work on her rusty battery tray. Trying to get her to start a build thread for her Volvos :cool: :nod:

foTxxDWl.jpg

w28LDgpl.jpg

Some TBers are shorter than others :lol: :cool:

H005ucWl.jpg

I just got a full set of NOS metal to restore the battery tray, during the month it took to get here from Sweden I decided to put the battery in the trunk and put all my fueling components where the battery used to be...so I don't need any of that stuff lol. Hit me up if ya need to do another battery tray...

I just got a full set of NOS metal to restore the battery tray, during the month it took to get here from Sweden I decided to put the battery in the trunk and put all my fueling components where the battery used to be...so I don't need any of that stuff lol. Hit me up if ya need to do another battery tray...

Very cool! :nod::cool:

Distributor seal was wasted. Sounds a lot like it's owner :lol: New one in place. Wagon is pulling some overnight work this week. Hope TB is doing well! :wave:

iALYQT9l.jpg

alzX0Bql.jpg

mP1nrXNl.jpg

iAY20Rrl.jpg

So we scored a free wagon from an old customer. It was wrecked really hard. He was able to get out and walk away :omg: :nod: Apparently he had a pallet of stove wood pellets in the back. They figure the car and the pellets made a combined effort to dissipate the wreck. The pellets are all over the car as you may suspect :lol:

ZrWoeEvl.jpg

t3c7m3Cl.jpg

M7IdCKXl.jpg

LT8kfCVl.jpg

Last edited:
I'm fortunate enough to do repairs for essential businesses :nod: Work wagon needs a rear main seal, starter, and one of our spare AW71s. Hoping to tackle those asap to keep oil inside the motor and the car on the road :lol: Hang in there TB! :wave:

uOGb9QMl.jpg

Back