• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mangohick Motorsports LLC Grand Opening Meet.. Nov 8th 2008 R.VA.

TerribleOne

ZoomZoom
300+ Club
Mangohick Motorsports LLC?
As most of you may know I've been off the board for a month or so working hard and organizing my own business. I'd like to announce that it's finally legit.. I'm not done with all of the red tape and legal mumbo jumbo but I do finally have a federal tax ID number which in my eyes, is a good reason to celebrate.

Fried turkey and Banjos?
Basically the meet will consist of a nice long cruise through the countryside, a un-organized swap meet as usual, and lots and lots of yard bird, fried turkey and beer (I'm busting out the outdoor deep fryer for ths one) AND there will be a live band here this time complete with a 5 string banjo player.

Blowing up Volvos?
I'd like to have the cruise started by 1pm.. It'll probably be more than 30 miles so make sure you've got plenty of gas when you show up.

Amateur Football?
Friendly game of football would be nice too.. except every time a team scores.. they've gotta shotgun a beer (helps even the playing field)

Swapping Meat?
Drag all of your unwanted parts you've got up online and I'll have designated areas for everyone to sell their goodies. If anyone wants to wrench on their car here let me know ahead of time via PM so I can clear a spot for you to work

Covered Dishes etc..
I'll make a list of the oddities such as plates, cups, etc.. later down the thread..

Camping?
If you want to camp out here Friday or Saturday night theres about 40 acres here to set up a tent so prepare accordingly. If you have a mountian bike you may want to bring that as well since theres plenty of space to cruise around.

PS..
"that drunk chick" will not be allowed so dont even think about bringing her;-)

Also don't even think about doing a burnout in front of my house (even if my neibghor comes out again and covers the street in a thick plume of smoke) I'll kick your ass and send you home with no questions asked.. Needless to say dont do donuts in my yard either.. Dont forget I live here once you're gone :nod:

If Mr. Bill's there, I should be able to make it also. I'm adding it in crayon to the calendar.
As for the whole swapping meat I prefer swapping my weiner with a clam as opposed to a sausage or brat.

Hey brotherman how you doing??

If I am home I will no doubt be there. I'll try to get the old man out there and let him meet the crew as well.

hey, there's vince.

there was a thread about you.

Hey Amar!

..O'Rly?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Count me in. Always a win at Vince's. We can compare chassis harnesses.

I haven't heard hide nor hair about whats up with you car.. we need to catch up.

If Mr. Bill's there, I should be able to make it also. I'm adding it in crayon to the calendar.
As for the whole swapping meat I prefer swapping my weiner with a clam as opposed to a sausage or brat.

I prefer the drunken clam..

i will be there as always!!!!!:)

Bring your girlfriend so my girlfriend isn't bored!

alright i will be there!

Werd.. I've got a special mission for you.

i didn't bring her last time why would you think i would go and do it this time?

and i will probably have to bring the rednecktabulous turbo v8 car there... i dunno, we'll see.

I like making fun of you for bringing her the first two times..

Hey brotherman how you doing??

If I am home I will no doubt be there. I'll try to get the old man out there and let him meet the crew as well.

Your dad better be as funny as you!

My pale a$$ will be there.

Be sure to bring the rest of you.. nobody wants to stare at your pale ass all day.

Congrats! Is your shop going to be in Mangohick or Mechanicsville (next to/near Lawrence's)?

I probably won't have a shop for awhile as my business will be mobile.. cuts overhead and initial investment.. but it will be based outta my back yard ;-)

i like missions depending what they involve, i wonder what it could be............ damn, vince ya got me like, pondering and **** . well see, Is it the type of mission where u should PM me about the details ?

Back