• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bricks haulin stuff

nickpro

4828182359_942097f8a0_b.jpg

andddddddddd GO!

OK Redwood Chair, here's a thread you will excell at!!

Wish I had gotten a picture, but imagine a white 245ti towing a 15' pacific skiff, three bikes on the roof next to a topper box (snowboards and skis inside topper box), surfboards in the boat next to fishing/crabbing gear, three guys plus all the clothing you need for that stuff (wetsuits, boots, etc) and a cooler of food. Welcome to an epic weekend in Oregon.

Laser? I've been thinking about getting one. I raced opti's and sunfish growing up. I think a radial rig would be fun.

Yeah, The brick is taking me and everything for a 2 day regatta tomorrow morning. Sadly it is radial, I would much rather sail full. Radial is alot of fun to mess around in though. I'd go for both really. Sail radial when it's 25+, and the rest full. Full is ALOT easier to roll tack, and less responsive to pinching.

Made the hitch thismorning to get this trailer this afternoon, uses stock bolt holes, no other mods besides loss of tow loop, can be taken off in 10 minutes.
Volvo158.jpg

Volvo159.jpg

2x3x1/4" angle with the 4 holes drilled in it, 1.5 inch rollbar tubing welded under the 2 inch web out past the bumper 3 inches, 2x2x3/16 uprights aprox. 6 inches long and 2x2x1/4 box tubing for the cross peice, custom reciever

Yeah, The brick is taking me and everything for a 2 day regatta tomorrow morning. Sadly it is radial, I would much rather sail full. Radial is alot of fun to mess around in though. I'd go for both really. Sail radial when it's 25+, and the rest full. Full is ALOT easier to roll tack, and less responsive to pinching.

Cool, I'd like to see some more pictures of your boat if you feel like sharing. I spent from age of 10-18 sailing/racing on Galveston Bay. Havent had the time since to get back into it, but I'd like too. I was cruising a laser forum a while back looking for one.

Cool, I'd like to see some more pictures of your boat if you feel like sharing. I spent from age of 10-18 sailing/racing on Galveston Bay. Havent had the time since to get back into it, but I'd like too. I was cruising a laser forum a while back looking for one.

Um... This is the only one I can find actually haha.

I've heard alot of good things about Galveston, but I haven't had the chance to sail there yet.

626880728_88J8S-L.jpg

I'm 191968

The boats actually for sale, and I'd love to hook a fellow TB'er up. PM me for details and such.

I shudda taken a picture of my old topper dinghy on top of the car today. I haven't used it in years, sailing it in the sea is fun :) A bow shaped like a table spoon doesn't really help with cutting through the waves but it does provide a few laughs when it inevitably nose dives, even with two people right at the back of the boat. Funnily enough, It's for sale, to be replaced with a laser 2.

Back