• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fl Crew Official Unofficial July Meet Page

Theres no way in hell im going to AL for a Volvo meet, one in Tampa would way better.

I'm in tampa and would pass up a VS/TB meet if it was a mile from my house if I had a choice between that or SE. SE vids and stories make me feel like a total douchebag everytime I watch them. But since I'm a total douchebag, I'm more likely to bring the 245 to a local meet. Even though I know the car would make it to SE without a hitch, my wallet would strand me around Lake City.

Flame On!!!!

You forget that I stand around and talk about cars for a living.

It would be interesting if I told myself the GT could make that drive... I ain't no fool though!

I'd make the drive w/ you, but you're staying behind me if it leaks oil like your 850 did. Do you think the car is that unreliable at this point? I supposed if you had a couple days to tune it and whatnot, it would probably help.

Yeah but last time I checked, the SE meet isn't in Florida and takes more than a day.

Yep. And people go racing. Which is why its awesome.

But w/e we don't need you smelly SE guys anyways :-P

I dont smell!

so, when where and how do i get to the drag strip?

is maroon82 going to have his 242 there, road worthy?

Back