• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

thelostartof LH 2.4 Chip Feedback Thread

On the second page it says 260+whp. On the first page it says you have exhaust leaks and a plugged cat and are running baby boost.

Not trying argue but it is still reading the 15psi spike. Yes the car made alot more power the next time spiked above 22psi on e85 so still. Just trying to be a realist

Not trying argue but it is still reading the 15psi spike. Yes the car made alot more power the next time spiked above 22psi on e85 so still. Just trying to be a realist
Lol, and I'm just saying I don't understand what your thread means because it has two sets of hp/trq numbers and the second set doesn't say what changed about the setup in between. I just assumed it meant that you fixed your leaks and replaced the cat for a 60whp gain. ;-)

i was told im suppose to run premium in my 740, is it fine to run regular?..

TLAO chips in.
Help!
tach goes to redline and back to 0 with key in ACC position, i can hear the motor prime fuel, but it keeps humming instead of priming for just a second or two.
Turn the key and nothing yet. it might be flooded now. I cans smell the gas

u said ecu. ECU is a 563
EZK gold box 207

put the black box ezk back in and same thing. unless im mistaken the EZK controlls the fuel no? not the ecu

Mine are in and the car starts - but it is so rich the plugs fowl out and the car dies after about 30 seconds

1990 740
16T
500cc INJ (Bosch 403's)
TLAO chips

I was thinking of putting mystock inj greentops back on :e-shrug:

I am also going to get some BPR7ES and chunk my champion RN9YC's

Back