• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I hereby call out Patrick S. Dickman, driver extraordinaire?

winnar?

• Total voters

towerymt

the real Towery
On the Fourteenth of May, Two Thousand and Eleven, I hath call out Patrick S. Dickman to a duel, an autocross battle to the death (of Kyle's tires), that will once and for all decide who is the supreme driver in low speed second gear tight, technical maneuvers behind the wheel of someone else's rather cumbersome and clumsy family sedan.

Will he dare to show his face to accept such a challenge? I certainly hope he doesn't, for his sake.

If any of you are within driving distance to any concrete parking lot in the state of California, I suggest you find your way there on 5/14, for you might be fortunate enough to see the battle unfold. (I don't have directions, I'm really not sure exactly where it is, but let's say in the northern part of the state to narrow it down. Is it in Davis? Little help? Check this forum, it's gotta be posted somewhere).

I await your reply, PSD.

BTW, I plan to beat PSD while also taking him for a ride in the car so he can see what fast looks like.

BTW, I plan to beat PSD while also taking him for a ride in the car so he can see what fast looks like.

ohsnap.gif

Back