• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My perception of a daily driver was too messed up!

My lps carrys 3/8 and 5/16 fuel injection hose at almost 8 dollars a foot. They can order 1/2 inch but its just over 10 a foot plus the frieght. Like the others have said, check a hydraulic store, but the hose can be kind of cumbersome to work with since most will only have 2 wire at the lightest. I ended up running the Russel Proclassic hose from Summit. For the amount you need and the number of reusable fittings youll want, it could be worth looking into, plus its hella flexable, very easy to work with, and in my case, was able to reuse most all of what I had for the new motor, just by moving some fittings around.

After some struggling i finally was able to order my clutch through email to clutchnet. Their website was having lots of issues. And they didnt answer their phone when i called. They are fast through email though!

So i have my saab 240mm pressure plate now. (thanks again Dan!) I should probably pick up the dowel pins and hardware before i take it to the machine shop to have the bolt circle added. What do you guys like to do for pressure plate hardware? anything fancy?

I need to make a decision on length as well. Ill probably measure to see how much material i have with that bolt circle diameter but is there a minimum?

Its getting closer guys! Thanks for the help!

Rsi supplied me with flanged headed graded 10.9 8mmx1..25 bolts for my 3200lb plate. Iirc there like 19mm long.

For hydraulic shop locally, we use Premier Rubber just down the street. I don't recall their price on pushlock, but it was pretty reasonable last time we bought it IIRC, and they stock it.
Premier Rubber & Supply
9841 North Vancouver Way, Portland, OR
(503) 285-4697

What clutch disc did you go with? I have their six puck right now and it holds but it has got to be the most jerky, squealy disc I've ever used :lol:

6puck sprung hub. I ran one for like 2 years with the m47 i liked it!

Rsi supplied me with flanged headed graded 10.9 8mmx1..25 bolts for my 3200lb plate. Iirc there like 19mm long.

I got these grade 10.9 flanged headed 8mm 1.25 20mm bolts from parkrose. The next shortest was 16mm. Hopefully when i have the bolt circle added they have the material to drill deep enough for the 20mm. The dowel pins are 1/4" Ill drill out the pressure plate to fit these snugly. I think they are 3/4" long.
320600_10151116566176302_407397229_n.jpg

Back