• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

help me do this wagon some good justice.

760tiwagon

A few months back I purchased my first volvo after a longtime of wanting one. I found a very odd specimen, it's an 89 765 with a 4 inch lift on jeep rims and a fender exhaust dump... I would like it to change. I am very urgently in the market for a whole now stock suspension if anyone has everything laying around. That being said I don't wanna explain I'm just gonna post pictures of it and you guys can have some fun laughing at the tard who did it. Someone tell me what I need to get it looking normal again. Standby for picture's.

You live in Maryland... go to Crazy Ray's (I think it's LKQ now, maybe someone can correct me) and find a 740. Seriously.

I'm from the Baltimore area and would love too but I moved to western Maryland and it's a drive my lifted 760 probably wouldn't like.

Find a more local junkyard?

Buy another 760 for parts.

Just buy another 760 and drive that?

Ask a friend for a ride to the junkyard and you will pay for gas and food?

Post a thread in wanted for a complete 760 suspension.

best to find one of a couple of things:
a 740 turbo with issues (cosmetic, engine, whatever) for cheap and get the parts off that; or spend a day at the junkyard taking parts off a 740 turbo (sedan or wagon really, but wagons have stiffer rear springs). Based on average cost of parts at JY's, the price is likely to be around the same, but you could re-sell the 740 with the 760's old stuff, or run it by a recycler for a little bit back.

Is it photoshopped? do you have detailed pics of the wheelarcs?

It's actually that big lol I don't have any pictures of them from when I had it, 760tiwagon might have some. The fronts were cut and the rears were trimmed and folded under. The lift was done right using Jeep springs with aftermarket shocks and the front has the factory struts extended and sleeved.

Back