• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lh2.2 3" amm....

just because your amm says 10.0 doesn't mean its rich on all the cylinders, think of where its located, are all your injectors up to snuff?

Probably going into safe mode of some nature. #33 with a 15g and 16v is a bit small. Any chance you have a 4-bar FPR you could toss on just for testing?

just because your amm says 10.0 doesn't mean its rich on all the cylinders, think of where its located, are all your injectors up to snuff?

Don't have a 4-bar...and no I"m not !00% absolutely CERTAIN my injectors are okay...something to consider...

I have a 3" filter, the injectors & adaptors sitting here, so I might just find a used 006 and see.

I put a 006amm on my lh2.2 car, #79 injectors, 15g, e85, 20psi. Adjusted the fuel cut switch and tweaked the amm adjustment screw to get idle right. Runs awesome on e85. The injectors are a bit too large, but still runs great.

Hmm, dumb idea. Just for kicks, toss in 2-3 gallons of E85. See if AFR's come up a bit in boost. Just that little bit cures the knock enrichment on mine, though power does climb the more you go, but mileage drops.

Back