• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

These wheels (17 inch 3 peice virgos??), I must know more aboooooot them

DaytonAE86

Came across these looking for the Mad Max 242 thread (is the search engine borked again?). It looks like a Virgo center section turned into a 3 peice center....... are these easy to get or completely custom. I know that there are alot of companies that do the same for Porsche Fuchs, are Volvo wheels all that common?

IMG_0293.jpg

Custom 3 peice fuchs.

01ab3qc6.jpg

1" wide duct tape around the tire and stand back 30 feet will net you the same result without spending over $5.

But find me a 275 width or better 15 inch tire that wont make my 740 look like a dragster.

Honestly, I was curious if anyone knew the company, and if Virgos are done on a regular basis, or if its a one off deal. The Fuchs I could order right now if I needed them....., I've even seen a few sets in person...... but does the same company do them.

The widened 15 inchers looked awesome Chopstick!!!!

The Fuchs are done here is the US (actually, a few companies make 'em), when i was looking at custom Fuchs, I never saw anything else on thier site for other rims.

check out this site (making Cobra rims, but cool to read and see the pics)
http://jr.stangnet.com/PSE.htm

But find me a 275 width or better 15 inch tire that wont make my 740 look like a dragster.

Honestly, I was curious if anyone knew the company, and if Virgos are done on a regular basis, or if its a one off deal. The Fuchs I could order right now if I needed them....., I've even seen a few sets in person...... but does the same company do them.

The widened 15 inchers looked awesome Chopstick!!!!

Hoosier A6 275/35/15.

When do they show up?

wonder if it would be possible to use bigger MB g-wagon wheel... they look similar to virgos...

mercedes-benz-g55-amg-side-1_204.jpg

medium_2299540069_40245ae2ae_o.jpg

g-wagen-amg-wheels.jpg

amar, I've been thinking about those wheels for probably goin on 2 years now. I hella want to do it. I'd power coat them though, I dont like the polished lip. But they're like 3 grand for a set.

Last edited:
Back