• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Kg extreme t3 header

Originally Posted by thelostartof
I ran a hy35cw for a few years without many issues. Going to a custom manifold picked me up around 30whp over the 90+ on the same turbo tho.

Aren't you running the same turbo Wilford ?

Ok....I'm all setup for topmount....my top mount was stolen..don't feel like rerouting everything and doing a new dp to put a 90+ back on, so I wanted to replace the ssautocrap with something better

I think we need a minute moment of silence for the lost boost. :raincloud:

Just get a new top mount header. I just made the downpipe for my hx35 today and although it wasn't bad, I don't want to do it again.

Ill need to make a new dp since it's 4" but my feed drain ic piping all that **** are arranged for topmount, I like the look of the extreme t3 header as they call it, I assume it would hold to the weight of a holset

Sadly I had it off and in the trunk while fixing it...trunk lock is all messed and they stole my aeromotive fpr, turbo and header:(

Sounds like an inside job, someone knew the parts were in the trunk...

The night time recycling crew grabs stuff that is out and visible, they don't pop a trunk just to see what is in it...

I think we need a minute moment of silence for the lost boost. :raincloud:

Now lost boost is something worth having a minute of silence for :rofl:

I'd assume they thought about holding weight when designing it. I don't know if I would worry

I have been stocking them for a whiles. Jens did a good job on teh design. The are very sturdy not like the Chinabay ****e

The 8v extreme header has a flange for 40 mm waste gate. So on top of building a new down pipe, you would have to buy the appropriate waste gate for header.

I got this one. Beefy as sheet. Real thick. I think I paid $525 for it. I got it from Lord Athlon. It's new still, never been on a car and run. No waste gate hole to plug. You don't have to run a external waste gate, you can just plug the hole with a block off plate or v-band plate if you buy one that has external gate hole.

T38V.jpg

Simon

Last edited:
Back