• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...

photo.JPG

First up is replacing the leaking radiator. It needs struts, so I'll look for something good with lowering springs.... Anyone have anything?

Its high mileage, but has a binder full of service records. Its from Victoria originally.

Then I need to give it a good polish- it needs the front bumper fixed a bit, but that will come later.

We also got a 97 T-5 Wagon from Japan in the deal- it has 69K on it (yes KM). It has a bunch of mods but was written off. Going to strip it down for all the good parts to use in this 850 and my brothers V70R in the back ground.

Jordan

Just *tentatively* sold the 245. Should have cash by the weekend. Damn I swore I'd daily drive a 240 forever once I got this one back. Oh well.

Who has some FWD performance stuff?

Jordan

T6kAZPO.jpg

Only picture with those cars together, my nightmare Integra is gone, and now I've got this beaut to drive. Found on CL for $950. Runs like a champ, body is in great shape. Sunroof leaks, and I don't get much airflow from the vents, all things I can tackle. Gotta check around at the wreckers for a signal light this weekend.

Back