• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

the new VOLVO S90

Glad to see I was mistaken about others being mistaken; Guess this is a real thing. The silhouette pictures seem to have it be quite the looker; Despite what others are saying I do like the rear end. The front however, needs to grow on me.

Yes its revealed by now....and I missed that there already was a thread here about it ... sorry about that!
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=316008

Can you tell us more about your write up for school, about it?
Your 245 looks great!
/ sven

Yes, I would post my whole response that I wrote but I already turned it in. :-(

I simply wrote a summary/opinion statement of an article about the release of the new s90 that also discussed Volvo's plan for a whole revamped lineup by 2019. I stated that I think it is amazing that Volvo already has designed another revamped car after just recently finishing up the new XC90. Another thing I said, was that it's pretty insane that the XC90 platform is so flexible that it can support being made into a sporty/luxurious sedan. The S90 will also be semi-autonomous, as well as have an animal spotting system to avoid hitting big animals(ie: Moose, Cow, Horse, Elk). The new engines sound promising as well! :nod:

Thanks for the compliment man! My car is on a break right now so I can get emissions sorted. I miss it. My dads Acura Integra isn't the same. :roll:

The car is a real driver's car. I know there won't be so much interest on here for the car because of the price, but if you get the chance you should drive one. It will change your perception of what driving a Volvo is like.

Does the transmission have an internal generator so that the rear may always be driven, even if the battery is at a min charge state?
You can charge the battery with the engine, but I'm pretty sure you can only drive the rear wheels from the battery, so it needs to be above the minimum soc to do that.

It's an eco car, even though it has the most power. So for any spirited driving that lasts for more than a few minutes the T6 AWD is much more fun.

Back