• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

It's been awhile... 242 pics...

dieselboy

Whooty patrol
Some crappy iPhone pics from today. I put on some 245-45-18 in the rear and 225-40-18 in the front on the Atlantis rims. 42mm rear spacers 32mm fronts. It's got a little rake and I will prob go lower in the future. I'm still having the issue with the tune but I'll mess with that later. I put 7 gallons of fuel in it today so I can actually do that.

a12967e1.jpg

2d39e160.jpg

6079a21c.jpg

576246bb.jpg

f84f9d43.jpg

be75f93f.jpg

39303616.jpg

0e4df38a.jpg

Sexy as hell. Looks a little taller than it is without the bumpers I'm sure, but... :drool:
Nice lil Swedish pony car you got there

It looks tall because of the lack of bumpers. I'm more worried about getting a tune in it then replacing the m46 with my tko now that I actually have a clutch thanks to Josh at yoshifab.

I love the Mtech spoiler you got there! how did you bend the hard part of the wing???
any more pics of it close up. Lovin the car too BTW.

Its a saab spoiler. Saab9000 iirc

After the other 242 i expect your cars to be on the floor. But it definitely looks good, what're the specs on that car? If it your 16v'er?

Solid rear axle my friend.

Yeah ill go lower eventually im more worried about getting it running good. The megasquirt has been pissing me off for about a year...

Specs...
B234, Jvab long rods short pistons, pz cams, ttr cam gears, dale underdrive pulley w/ edis, log manifold w/ hx35, 1000cc injectors, 4'' intercooler, hks on cold side tank of intercooler, coleman coilovers w/250 springs, ipd front sway, turbo rear sway, Prp bucket seats, vdo gauges, megasquirt 2.2 v3, lc1 wideband that doesnt work right now, welded rear end, 13" s60r front rotors, EVO 8 front brembos, 18" atlantis rims, Im sure there is more its been awhile.

Stuff i have not installed, Tremmec close ratio tko600, dual diaphragm clutch, Synapse wastegate, hx40, cometic hg, arp studs,

yeah, quad rounds+flathood = winner.

any idea on bumpers? You could just throw the skin of an 850 bumper on there.

:ninja:... i had one on there before i took the pics.. Ill try and mount it this weekend. Im parting a 95 850 so i had to try it and it looked good

Back