• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cen-Tex Thanksgiving Meet (Nov. 26)

kzoc

I'm gauging interest in a meet here in Austin on Nov. 26th.

Just a GTG, no major wrenching. Food possible, I can do a turkey and some fixin's if wanted. Or just burgers, brats, etc... as in the past. Hanging out, BS'ing, checking out our hoopties... A drive is possible, and back by dark (17:30) for anyone needing to get home early.

Aron, Kyle, Chris, Phil, Dan: Get off your asses and get up here for a day!

Let me know and I'll start setting it up...

Quick bump...

Anyone beside Bryan and Brett? Chris isn't going to make it... How about Aron? Phillip? anyone from S.A.?

Need a few more people to make it worthwhile...

Still on...

Not providing food, as I have to cook tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully everyone can show up by 10:00-12:00, then we can go for a drive. Finish up and hang out until dark ~~~5:30pm.

Any other plans are welcome!

im 50/50 right now, Machine shop held me up with the head. I have about a few hours of stuff to do on the and im not sure if wasted spark works or not.

i dont really feel to comfortable driving down on a car that hasnt been tested yet Plus shy on money atm

im 50/50 right now, Machine shop held me up with the head. I have about a few hours of stuff to do on the and im not sure if wasted spark works or not.

i dont really feel to comfortable driving down on a car that hasnt been tested yet Plus shy on money atm

Bring the Camry? I have Volvo's to drive...

I need to come visit Kerrys house soon, might be able to make it without breaking down once this new 940 is up and running.

you mean buchka spark +LH?

what is your setup.

Back