• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Tinted the R

Slonik

the car got a tint today and window deflectors.. 20% in the back. none up front. some quick pics... more to come tomorrow, probably.

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2917-1_filtered.jpg

thelostartof said:
on two forums those pics do NOT work for me @ least

Hmm... for you and Brickster151 they dont work. Weird. They do for everyone else... umm, reload? Message me and I'll send them to you? AIM = slonik50

Hagar17 said:
I don't know how much envy you can have with a sweet 240 like that! The R is very nice though...

His 244 is a Photo Shop pic...but still very nice!

And the tint looks incredible, like how you left the fronts visible. Good work!

I thought so but didn't want to offend. Nice Voxx wheels! (they are real right? - I've not seen any others yet!)

:rofl:

Vol240vo said:
His 244 is a Photo Shop pic...but still very nice!

And the tint looks incredible, like how you left the fronts visible. Good work!
It's only the rims, and next winter it will be rolling on them anyway :p

isaac said:
Might wanna check the tone. If your dad was a pussy you wouldn't be alive right now.
Perhaps he was adopted by a gay couple..I mean we are talking Cali here right... :-P :-P

BTW..the wagon looks badass...I want to get my wife one...so I can drive it...

isaac said:
Might wanna check the tone. If your dad was a pussy you wouldn't be alive right now.

Pretty sure tint is illegal everywhere. Reason being that the officer approaching your vehicle can't see in to see if you have a shot gun or other weapon on your hands. Funny how the back is ok...no one cares about a bunch of thug gangsters fully loaded in the back seat??

I have 5% all the way around and havent been hasseled yet...but I think they kinda look at the Volvo and think "volvo driving soccer moms dont carry weapons or hang out with thug gangsters". Same as when I pass the cops at 190km/h I swear I can see them smacking their radar detector thinking there must be something wrong with it. People in volvo's dont drive that faaaast do they guys ;-)

Back