• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals - May 18-20th 2018

Anyone driving down from tri-state area/lower NY? I'll be driving down in an 85 740 and dad in a 12 c30. One year there was a big caravan of older bricks that was fun. We met at somebodies house. I think the guy had red hair. I can't remember the details but maybe it still happens?

I'm probably gonna prep some of these AHMAAAAAAZING Vietnamese chicken thighs with pickled vegetables that I make at home, throw them in bags to marinate on the drive over, and toss them at someone with a grill Friday evening.

If anyone wants any, you're welcome to paypal me a couple bucks and I'll share. Mo' money = mo' chicken, them sh1ts ain't all that cheap.

Theres a facebook page for volvos at carlisle food etc maybe you can link up with them re chicken, sounds good.

Jen, can i bring my own viet chickens for you to marinate for a nominal fee?
If not, will trade Burley beers for a thigh or two.

I was worried about raw chicken for more than the duration of my drive, but I suppose I could just make the marinade and accessories and we could snag some chicken there, marinate Saturday, cook Saturday night with tent people.

It's like...TONS of ginger, lemongrass, and garlic paste, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, hoisin, sriracha...trust me these are bomb. Homemade pickled daikon and carrots, avocado, mango, cilantro, EAT.

Also, I still have the parts sedan, so if you need easy-to-access stuff (interior, engine bay, trim) shoot me a message and I can bring some stuff with me. Full set of pretty decent black and chrome beltline trim, nice black seats, nice black door cards.

I'll be there, hopefully get this slight overheat issue sorted before I leave Haha. If not, guess I'll be riding with the heat on :roll:
Hopefully not as cold as last year I made that mistake.

I'll be bringing some 240 parts to sell, My buddy has a swap meet space, if anyone needs something that is not to big,let me know.

Back