• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"Lucille". The Amazon 383 Stroker Project - no 56K

OK, so that catches me up to today. I'm down in Georgia for the week so can't do any work on the car, but I will be moving along on it when I get back. Enjoy!

hehe you have the carb on backwards in the pic above! just givin ya some crap! looks like a hell of a build, just curious why didnt you put a b230ft in it or some other volvo engine in it? what kind of heads are you gonna run? did you look into the vortec's? they are a really good bang for the buck head. anyways looks great and keep up the great work and cant wait to see it all done!

Got a bit into it and saw you cut up the front end to get that 350 in there, If I remember right you can get a 350 in there just fine with stock suspension, I know i have seen it done, we were building a TT v8 122 a few years back and it all kind of fits once you make room for the trans

10-24-08_0727Large.jpg
Do i see dinner? Nice project, looks like you actually get **** done! im going to be watching this thread

Back