• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Sending some love from Detroit

brakedust

Well we got about 10+ inches of fresh powder, and I decided to go up the block to an empty Belle Isle. If you guys didn't know Belle Isle is a legit Race track, American LeMans Races there in the Late Summer... But It was all empty with 2+ miles of four car wide fresh pow covered pavement, next to an iced over nasty Detroit River. Mericah! Rear Wheel Drive FTW!
Cheers,

IMG_3302.jpg

Last edited:
it's not really a track per se, rather a street course. but I do guess they keep the pavement in pretty good shape. I was pleasantly surprised at how the heavily lowered/poly'ed/big all-season tired 245t handled driving from Ferndale into Detroit. they seem to get a bit of plowing done in Palmer Woods (just bought house there) which is fun, tho no WRC-style snowbank turn-in help available.

If you're viewing from work, and your company's filters won't let you access the hosting site (mine won't allow photobucket access) then all you get is that little square with the 'x' in it. So in my case, it's not that the picture no worky, it's that my work filters won't all access to whatever site it's hosted on. I have to wait til I get home to see it.....

Back