home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > General > website & board

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2015, 09:51 PM   #851
centason
CNT-FAI
 
centason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft.Mill, SC
Default

Common sense would dictate that if he has coin and wants to get out of the sh!tshow he made for himself, he'd square up, man up, return money, and then move forward from there. And 34 pages says he's not so bright.
__________________
Member: TBCCS
"The kind of man who wants the government to adopt and enforce his ideas is always the kind of man whose ideas are idiotic." -H. L. Mencken
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240240 View Post
Yes, but I keep having the dream of shoving the Cocaine up my ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgothan View Post
Ohh god no, I'd rather eat hot diarrhea than drive a 7/9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFridge View Post
You sons of bitches are the biggest thread de-railers in forum history.
Any forums history.
centason is offline  
Old 08-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #852
24DinCT
Don Juan De La Nooch
 
24DinCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Rusty buttcheeks and busted doorhandles,CT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolvoAmazon33 View Post
I am not speaking for Doug or MVP's business, but I do know that they are not responsible for the past but are making it possible for it to be taken care of as I think Robert had discussed here. You might have opinions about whether MVP should be responsible for back kits or refunds, but as I think some of you have stated clearly about anyone not being able to believe that MVP would assume liability for a licensing dealt, you would be correct because no company would and MVP hasn't. However, I do know that Robert (Swedish Ops) has made it clear that recall parts and back order kits will be part of the production and shipments out at his expense, and he was depending on this take over to make it possible to cover everyone. If MVP didn't step in with the take over this whole thing probably would have drug on longer or not happened at all for the guys that do and don't have kits, so that should be looked at also, because I do know that there are more delivered kits needing recall parts than kits waiting..
In the bold...technically it wouldn't be HIS expense considering MVP just handed over 20 grand to this known swindler. He'll most likely take that $ and pay off his counsel...and maybe if any thing's is left over he'll use it to pay off the silver car or his house mortgage or something other than band-aiding the bullet wounds he's caused and not learn a damn thing from the process. I HOPE he is going to do the right thing and issue refunds where warranted... and maybe he can get close to zero....but I don't see this happening unless he is legally bound to do so by the courts. Even then...I think it's a stretch.

I, for one, am willing to speculate that MVP could be their own entity with only having ties to Robert regarding the "buyout". I wish MVP luck in their business endeavors and hopefully create solid products for the Volvo enthusiast. Hopefully, when Robert is finally incarcerated, they thrive regardless of the "ties" they've had with him. I commend them for what they're trying to do for the enthusiasts...just not WHO they're doing it with. For that reason...I believe MVP should have ZERO further dealings AT ALL with BJ...IF they know what's good for business...but that's just my 2¢.

Robert made his own bed...and MVP shouldn't have to lay in it too.

As the saying goes..."Necessity makes for strange bedfellows" but seeing as how MVP was around for a while prior to this litigation there was no "necessity" in working with Robert at all if they could've simply done it themselves without ANY interaction with him at all. MVP didn't have to give him a red cent for anything....product or "advice".

Quote:
Originally Posted by centason View Post
At his expense, Robert needs to issue refunds. First, it was he doesn't have money because 2 mortgages. Now he's doing recall shipments at his expense through MVP. Which is it? Is he giving you monies or a briefcase of IOUs?
That's 375 thou.... you might wanna hold onto this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by centason View Post
Common sense would dictate that if he has coin and wants to get out of the sh!tshow he made for himself, he'd square up, man up, return money, and then move forward from there. And 34 pages says he's not so bright.
All of this^

And now that he has 20 grand he didn't work for...we can all see how this plays out.
__________________
83 244 DL+Ti---Being parted
82 242 TI project---bare bones, shaved, and tucked...never gettin done
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrick82 View Post
It's all about the beer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkaplan View Post
how come everytime i in the kitchen, you in the kitchen, in the god damn refridgerator
Buy my partz...here
Feedback...here

Last edited by 24DinCT; 08-24-2015 at 11:32 AM..
24DinCT is offline  
Old 08-24-2015, 07:19 PM   #853
classicswede
Volvo upgrades
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Wales
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolvoAmazon33 View Post
I have said enough already and it isn't my place, but common sense would say that actual fast forward movement with product is better than slower movement direction he was able to do, so it gives it all a better shot? The how or what's of what he is doing isn't something that I know or can really get into, so that is something that will have to be asked of Robert I guess, but what I have read through this forum as his stated direction is actually what I have seen with what was brought to the table with us.
So basically what you are saying is MVP are going to produce and sell kits and in the mean time all the Swedish ops customers who are either owed full kits or replacement parts are going to have to hand on to Robers IOU's in the hope that as commission comes in he will eventually start cashing some of the IOU's in,

Leaving all this hanging in the air is damaging your reputation before you have even started
__________________
http://www.classicswede.co.uk/

classicswede is offline  
Old 08-26-2015, 11:47 PM   #854
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badvlvo View Post
I attempted to get Robert into arbitration, and in a position to address those who he owes and discuss how and when refunds would be completed. I had several messages with him, he was getting more and more desperate to resolve this issue. Once I told him that he would have to agree to it being binding legally, contracted in Oklahoma, he choked and stopped talking to me. The whole time he exhibited some very odd behavior, like someone who got in way too deep and couldn't talk himself out of this one. Like he had done it before, but on a smaller scale, and going big got him in trouble. He was desparate as he knew he could wind up in jail. Where he belongs.

I'll just sit back and wait for the court to decide his fate.
Well I guess I am back.. I went through what I had missed and I came across this post that is an absolute lie. I would encourage badvlvo to post all of our correspondence if he can, because I can only post part of it due to my mailbox not saving sent messages.

First off: We never made it anywhere on this because he was too busy and couldn't start it or didn't have time, and never even discussed anything other than what he proposed with the locked group of participants only which I agreed to, and kept messaging to get it started immediately. I actually welcomed this process due to it eliminating the obvious direction this thread has gone with the .00886 affected participation rate..

2nd. He never took the time to say anything other than what the plan was and he wasn't available for WiFi reason and never called as discussed, so we never got anywhere about a Binding Contract as he says? Not sure what he is talking about there at all, but Please Post the correspondence where I refused it?

3rd. He couldn't get anyone on board, and I don't recall where it was, but there was a post from one of the involved person saying "He was not interested because it wasn't legally binding" So he has his wires crossed somewhere.

4th. I sent several messages with No Response asking about the status of his mediation offer, but didn't get any responses back.. I was eager to get this started to eliminate the people not involved, and in this last bit of post I have from him should show that, but there are a few more Pm's inquiring about his availability to step in and what he needed..

So this is an Outright Lie on his part, and I again welcome him to post any and all correspondence that we have between each other, but this is what I have available in my inbox, and again there is several more pm's asking about the status.

Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1
Eric... I was wondering if you were in a position to shut the FB threads down and remove them so we can get the process started.? I know you have a bit going on, but since I tried to jump in and explain some things, it has gotten out of control and some of the TB members have been going outside the forum and causing me a lot of grief, and it has started again due to people on there rattling the cage and telling people to do so.. The main thread is in the WebSite section of the forum, and it has gotten a bit out of control, so I would appreciate any help here. I am not trying to avoid anything, but stuff being put out there by the non involved TB members are out there and not true at all, so I would like this process to get started asap. I have a lot riding on this, and the last thing I need at this point is for one of these not involved people to ruin it for the Involved People and myself by causing speculative issue with my arrangements to get all of this taken care of, and that is what is going on with the Facebook attacks, phone calls to Non Sponsors, along with other form troll posting...

Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by badvlvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1
Let me know a number where I can give you a call, because I have some questions about your FB proposal. I have been trying to get all of this taken care of, and the communication with uninvolved people is really only complicating things, and I felt the need to address the real people in these threads, but it does bite me in the ass..

Thanks

Hi Robert,

I'm not able to take a call right now, I have a WiFi connection but no phone reception. I'm in rural coastal CA right now.

Basically it would be a private, closed group, only open to you and your customers. In order for them to post their claim in the group they would be required to show supporting evidence, and then it would have to be presented to the group for you and everyone else to see. Then you would address the claim, and keep everyone updated on the progress, and state your position on things.

This group, as the others I have organized, would be strictly moderated to prevent fighting, insults or trolling, and would allow a constructive means to resolve this matter. I recently resolved a long term issue with a seller who had trouble completing his transactions after taking money from customers. His customers are now satisfied, and he able to go on with life without this hounding him.

This type of arbitration will make it clear where both sides are on this matter. If you would like to go forward with this, or discuss it further, message me here. I'll be out of town for the next week, family issues have me in the mountains, and work has me on the remote north coast.

-Eric


The only thing on FB I can control is within my group, and they are not going to be censored unless they are in violation of the rules. Not a whole lot can be done there.

The easiest way to deal with this matter is to go silent online with the exception of the group set up to handle this matter has been established, the customers have joined, and there is a discussion.

As part of this group they will be asked to refrain from commenting outside the group until resolution has been reached.

I have been very busy the last couple weeks, having to travel for work and dealing with a dying relative. I have contacted a couple customers and have seen what needs to be done to move this from potential litigation to resolution. I have discussed this with several people and have been exploring the ground rules and agreement in order to make this effective. I expect to have something sorted out this week.

-Eric

Last edited by Iamtheonlyreal1; 08-27-2015 at 12:01 AM..
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 12:03 AM   #855
CTSwee
Board Member
 
CTSwee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dupont WA
Default

Wow.

You sure do enjoy playing the victim don't you?

I have, and always will steer people away from your products.

You are scum.
CTSwee is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 12:08 AM   #856
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSwee View Post
Wow.

You sure do enjoy playing the victim don't you?

I have, and always will steer people away from your products.

You are scum.
Not the victim, just saying to badvlvo to post up our correspondence to make his statement real, because it is a false assessment of me that came he claims came from our back and forth correspondence is delusional and didn't exist, and I never opted out of single thing he proposed..
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 12:35 AM   #857
BonerInSweatPants
REAL LIFE HATHOS
 
BonerInSweatPants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: THE 1990s
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
I have a lot riding on this, and the last thing I need at this point is for one of these not involved people to ruin it for the Involved People and myself
yeah, i'd hate for anyone to mess up the cash grab that will most definitely, no doubt about it, 100% for sure go to paying back the people that got hosed


hoo, boy. that's rich
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by pinguin View Post
Abortion is an issue I'm really torn on. I mean, I'm all for killing babies, but I don't believe women should have a choice.
BonerInSweatPants is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 12:42 AM   #858
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Here is another call out to a one of the people that never updated his wrongly stated situation at all, let alone said that he received the product and I went out of my way to fix an issue, and he to this day has posted elsewhere in the last couple of weeks that he was some how getting ripped off and had to use his own tactics to get his stuff.. I know you miss my Long Post, and this is long, but it is the whole correspondence history of this transaction. I actually lost about a 1k dollars on this deal to make sure he made his deadline due to a manufacturing mistake because he admittedly damaged the radiator and I have some overnight shipping from Michigan to Cali.. He blasted me on the Feedback Section on here when I was still on time according to the sales ad, and then he never updated to correct the misunderstanding as he said he would and held over my head through the process, but I still went the extra mile to take care of the situation..

This is very long, because there was a lot of correspondence, but do tell me what else I could have done in this situation?

Keith Tenney Radiator Correspondence/Complaint.
Subject: A Message from Keith r tenney From: Keith r tenney Date: Thu, March 07, 2013 1:27 pm To: support@swedishops.com Keith r tenney has submitted the following message:

Hello i would like to know if u have a price lis of all you volvo products,i have a volvo 1968 122s, it has a lot of mods to it but i sm intetested in some of your products. If you could e mail me a price list this would be great. Also i am a volvo tech for CRO volvo service in calif and we build hot rod volvos so a price list would work also for the shop hope to here from you. Keith r tenney


On Mar 8, 2013, at 11:05 AM, wrote:

Keith, I appreciate your interest, and here is a price list of the front and rear suspension products. At this time, we have High Performance direct fit aluminum radiators also, and they come with various options like Single and Dual Core, along with direct fit electric fan and harness options..
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)

Subject: Re: A Message from Keith r tenney From: keith tenney Date: Fri, March 08, 2013 1:44 pm To: ""

Thanks for you reply, the price list you sent only shows suspension do you have one for the cooling system? I am very interested in the your radiator set up please let me know and also how to order parts from you thanks. Keith Sent from my iPhone


On Mar 10, 2013, at 9:25 AM, wrote:

Keith.. Here is a Ebay link for the radiators, and in the body of the posting, there are all the options available for them.. If you wish to order parts, you can do that directly from me.. I have a project going on out in a rural area and cell phone service has been spotty, so if you cant reach me by phone, just leave me a message to call via email...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)

On Mar 25, 2013, at 9:57 PM, keith tenney wrote:

Hello robert thanks for the reply i am interested in buying a radiator, fan with wiring kit, and billet cap, i tryed calling your number but the message box was full. I am not much one for buying off ebay, so if please could call me at work during 8am to 5pm calif time, i have some questions to ask,and buy from you. Call 415-----3818 and ask for me thanks. Keith tenney Sent from my iPhone


Here is where the phone conversation happened as he asked, and I got the details to process his specific optioned radiator order that he picked his options/pricing from the Ebay link I previously supplied and he didn’t want to use. The 10 business day ship out time is clearly stated due to these radiators being specifically setup with Core and Fan/harness options.

And there was another call or two in between about not receiving the invoice I had attached to a previous email, so I copied and pasted it to the body of another. The order was processed on a Friday evening, so the order was turned in the following Monday for the 10 business day fabrication countdown. And this first message below was a response to a rude voicemail left.


Keith.. Let me try sending a copy of your transaction this way, instead of attaching it, because I have been having issues with email attachments.. I had thought I had attached it, but here it is again.. The radiator should be on schedule, but I will definitely find out on Monday what the status is. I hope I didnt miscommunicate the fact that these radiators were construct at the time of order, and that they were not on the shelf items, so I dont make it common practice to say a couple of days.. I believe I also informed you that I was in a rural area, and I was trying to get my Volvo X project wrapped up at the body shop, so if I missed your call for some reason I apologize and would get back with you?

If you are unhappy at this point, a refund is ok, so just let me know. Even if it had shipped out on Friday, I can reverse the shipping, because I dont want you accepting something that you no longer want. This purchase was done outside of my normal order process, because you didnt want to do my automated Ebay purchasing route, so I do apologize if there actually is any delay..

The order is still done, so just let me know if I need to change the status, because I will do what you need done.
Thanks..
Order Detail Report
Prepared For:Order #: swe101 Order Date: 03/28/2013 11:57:48 AM
Printer Friendly View
Billing Address Information
User ID
1215528
Has Shipped
Y
Name
Keith R Tenney
Company
Address 1
-------------- Dr.
Billing Address Information
Address 2
City
Navato
State/Province
CA
Zip/Postal Code
94949
Country
US
Shipping Address Information
Name
CRO Imports
Address 1
Attn Kenny Tenney
Address 2
-------------
City
-----------------
State/Province
CA
Zip/Postal Code
94901
Country
US
Contact Information
Customer ID
Phone
925------2252
Email
keithrtenney@comcast.com
Fax
IP Address
69.92.244.59
General Info:
Transaction origin:
Mail Order/Telephone Order
Where they heard about you
Subtotal
764.97
Shipping
0.00
Tax
0.00
Total
764.97
Approved Amount
764.97
Date
User ID
Type
Card Number
Exp Date
Approval
Amount
Receipt
03/28/2013 11:57:48 AM
1215528
Sale
4282...3212
01/2014
Y:0957141192574674:YYYM:
764.97
Show Receipt
Comments: Swedish Ops Dual Core 122 Radiator Kit, with Fan/Harness Option and Billet Aluminum Cap..

Subject: Re: Swedish Ops Radiator From: keith tenney Date: Sat, April 13, 2013 7:50 pm To: ""

Your invoice does not say what was purchased, only shipping info and price. I am not unhappy but having said that i want tracking number. Also you can call me at 925-----2252 this is my cell number.i want this parts but i do not want to be jerked around or be made to waint for long. I have a major west coast volvo car show in two weeks. These parts will make it and i will show your name.i hope we can do business, Keith N Sent from my iPhoneng


From: support@swedishops.com
To: keith tenney
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 8:01 PM
Subject: RE: Swedish Ops Radiator

Take a look at the bottom of the transaction report, because it does say it right there.. If we went through my typical Ebay Store, then you would have a completly different invoice, but if recall, you didnt want to do an Ebay transaction.
I also dont think I misrepresented anything, and if you look at the ebay link, it also clearly says ships out at about 10 business days, and your order was on a Friday, so that would put the processing date to the following Monday. I am not jerking you around, and thought I was trying to help you out with an order, in the fashion you wanted it, and now I feel I am the one being jerked around.. I know for a fact that I never said it would be sent out in a couple of days, because I would never say that, especially being a specifically built radiator.

I dont see the need for this posting in the feedback section, because you were advised of the timeline, along with my potentially being hard to reach during this period of time, and that is why I had to call you. I honestly dont always get the tracking numbers, unless I reach out due to an issue, because the manufacturer handles everything just fine. I will check on this for you, but I just want to be clear that you werent being jerked around, as the intended statement in the feedback section indicates you are?
Robert Jackson (Owner)


Subject: Re: Swedish Ops Radiator From: "keith tenney" Date: Sat, April 13, 2013 8:19 pm To:

First off you never told me it would take ten days to order the parts, you told me you would order it the next day and it would go out in a few days not 10 days. having said that you have misrepesented what you said to me.i dont know how you think you are being jerked around when you say that you will contact me and you dont, the bottom line is you have my money and i have nothing. yes i did not want to go througt ebay but in your emails too me you stated that i could order it through you by calling you.now if you want to do business call me so we can clear this up. 925===-2252. i want the parts but not by email.


At this point we had a phone conversation and I thought it was sorted out, but Mr. Tenney did not tell me one time that he did a CC Reversal before or after I told him that I thought it had gone out the day before, and I found out due to notification from my merchant account on the following Wed, so he would have had the Radiator and Reversed Funds without my knowledge if it had gone out the previous Friday like I thought it did.

On Apr 15, 2013, at 12:40 PM, wrote:

Keith.. I just got an update from my supplier, and yours wasnt one of the kits that went out Friday, but it will be going out tomorrow. They are finishing up on the fan mount tabs, and the boxing it all up, so you should have it by the end of the week.. I will get you the tracking information for it, but it may not be tomorrow for the number, but on Wednsday due to the delay of them getting it to me..
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)


Subject: Re: Swedish Ops Radiator From: keith tenney Date: Tue, April 16, 2013 7:29 am To: ""

Robert thanks for getting back too me, i will be waiting for that tracking number on wenesday. I need this radiator no later then saturday as i am on a timeline as to having my car done other wise i will not make the davis volvo show on 4-28-2013.If we can 1 or 2 day ship i will pay please let me know today, you can call my cell 925-----2252 to let me know about that. Thanks keith Sent from my iPhone


Here is the email after he claimed that he Reversed the Reversal that he didn’t tell me about, and my merchant account had no record of that, and his card company would not disclose that information. So he had to process another transaction due to not being able to show where the reversal was reversed.

On Apr 17, 2013, at 11:00 AM, wrote:

Keith.. I have been on the phone with the CC company, and am currently on hold at this time.. Here is where we stand.. There has been no report of a reversal to my Merchant Account Company, and there may be no notification until May 4th, because that is apparently how things work. You didnt tell me that you had reversed your CC purchase, or else I would have advised you that there would have been an issue that needed to be addressed.. It was filed on Sat 13th before our conversation, and I have no record as to when that decision was changed on your part, because I am not allowed any of that info, and my merchant account hasnt been notified otherwise.

I was advised by my CC merchant that I cannot send out product, and have them offer me any protection on this case, so we will have to process another purchase another way. We can still meet a decent delivery timeline, and could potentially get it there by Friday or Monday at the latest, because the Cut Off time is 3 pm Eastern Time to get it out today. I am still trying to work with the CC company to see if there is any record, and I am waiting for a call back, so I will let you know what I find out.
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)

Subject: Re: Swedish Ops Radiator From: keith tenney Date: Wed, April 17, 2013 12:21 pm To: ""

Hello robert i will give you another cc number i am sorry but my cc company screwed. So please call me at 925-----2252 as soon as possible so we can get this thing going and i willexplaine sorry again hope to hear from u very soon . Thanks. Keith r tenney Sent from my iPhone


On Apr 18, 2013, at 12:08 PM, wrote:

Keith... Here is the USPS tracking info, and it may be there on saturday if you wanted to keep track of
the tracking to meet them there.? 9481703699300002077218 It sometimes takes just a bit for the
USPS to update, but I am sure there will be some info by later this evening or tomorrow..
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner


Subject: Re: Swedish Ops Radiator
From: keith tenney
Date: Thu, April 18, 2013 12:13 pm
To: ""

Robert.thanks for the tracking number, i will look tonight when i get home.what was the total with
shipping?
Sent from my iPhone


On Apr 18, 2013, at 12:23 PM, wrote:

It was a little over a hundred dollars, but I only charge 75 dollars, and covered the rest.. FedEx and UPS
were at 200+ dollars, so it was way more of a bargain.
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner


This conversation came after a rude voicemail message of him being pissed off because I was ripping him off, and I was some how messing with him

Subject: Re: Swedish Ops Radiator
From: keith tenney
Date: Fri, April 19, 2013 12:59 pm
To: ""

Robert do not know what is up with usps but radiator just showed up i am happy with let you know how
it all goes in a few days thanks again.
Sent from my iPhone


Subject: RE: Swedish Ops Radiator (support@swedishops.com) 04/17/2013 11:00 am
RE: Swedish Ops Radiator
From: (Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Fri, Apr 19, 2013 6:30 pm
To: "keith tenney"

I dont get it either, but I guess it isnt anything to complain about, because normally it is late.. If you can please comment on the Feedback thread, along with send the (Moderator) a message, I would appreciate it, because that ******* has my Volvo X build thread locked up for no reason, but claims it is due to this.
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)

After he didn’t revise his post or let the T.B. mod know he actually received the kit and it was what he ordered, along with it actually being on time during his complaint, he had issues with fitment that I did everything in my power to take care of and did an Overnight Shipping expense to ensure he had the product for his show. That conversation starts here..

Subject: Keith tenney radiator From: keith tenney Date: Sat, April 20, 2013 11:59 am To: ""

Here is what engine compartment looks like with stock radiator. Let me know soon as possible as to what we are doing about it thanks. Keith


Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 7:49 PM
Subject: RE: Keith tenney radiator

Keith.. I think I know what is going on here, because I just got off the phone with another customer that has an issue with a Dual Core he ordered at the same time.. I can take care of this one of two ways, so just let me know what works for you..
The lower radiator tab was put in the wrong location for some reason, and I am not sure why, because we have sold a bunch of these with no issue.. The tab is holding the bottom of the radiator out to far, so I am betting if you actually cut the bottom mount tab off the radiator, you would gain all your clearance. I normally mount my radiator so tightly to the core support, that I actually drill a hole for wiring access for the cooling fan trigger sensor, so I can neatly attach the wiring on the front side.
If you want, I can have the radiator company picked up the shipment, fix it, and send it back out immediately? Or if you have someone local that is capable of tig welding, I will pay the cost to have it relocated, and that might save some time. If you take the tab off the bottom tank to allow the radiator to sit where you want it, and then mount the radiator in place as tight to the core support as you wish, you can take a marker through the tab bracket hole to mark the location you are looking for..
Just let me know how you want to do this, and I will do what I have to, in order to get you fixed up.. I sent out 4 dual core radiators in that last order, and I hope the other 2 are not the same situation, and I apologize for the inconvenience here..
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)

After all the back and forth and delivery as stated, and him not taking care of the Turbobricks thread as promised, he here has a list of demands for me to follow while holding the False Turbobricks comments a leverage, and he never followed through with it after I obliged his demands..


Subject: Re: Keith tenney radiator From: "keith tenney" Date: Sat, April 20, 2013 8:35 pm To:

Robert. this is a big inconvenience for me this whole thing has been trouble for me, as i have stated too you i needed my car done this weekend for the volvo show next weekend. i have to work all week and three nights next week are booked for me. this gives me no time to take my car apart and do this. also because this radiator was not built correct the fins were scraped upon installiation and removel.if i send it to you i not sure it will get back by friday. and for me to take it apart i have too give up time tomorrow day plans with my wife(that will not fly). so bacaily i am ****ed here. you want me too fix turbo bricks for you i want a brand new correct built radiator no later then tuesday sent to me for free.i then return the other one that was not built correct. if i can not have this i will contact my cc company and possibley my attorney with this matter. i very disssastisfied with the service and now the radiator. all i asked you for from the beginning is for a radiator that would work and i do not have that and i do not feel i should go out of my way.so make this right for me as i have stated. keith r tenney


On Apr 20, 2013, at 8:57 PM, wrote:

Keith.. a refund is not a problem, and I will reverse the transaction and have a pick up order for the radiator. I do apologize, and I am not sure why this happend, but I cant find out till Monday how fast they can get another out. As I have said, I have sold alot of the dual cores, and this has not been a problem, but from what I have been able to gather from another order, they placed the tab about 3/4 of an inch out of place.
The quickest way is to have it sent back, because you recieved in Next Day, so it should be recieved back the Next day.. If they have another about ready, I dont mind sending it your way, but I dont know what the build status is on another at this point. I just found out a couple of hours ago what had happend on another, and it appears it is the same thing with yours. I dont expect you to go out of your way, so a refund will probably be the best solution at this point, and I will have to have radiator builder fix it for a later sale. Again, I am not sure why this has happend, or why it had to happen to a pressing order, but I cant have any answers til Monday.
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)

Subject: Re: Keith tenney radiator From: keith tenney Date: Sun, April 21, 2013 8:03 am To: ""

Robert. Find out monday how fast they can have a radiator shiped and call me monday morning no email or if they/you can guarantee if this one goes out tomorrow that i can have it back by no later then friday. Doing it this way is a big gamble for me because i was going to leave friday after work for the show. Installing this gives me no realtest time too see if all is ok. I do not want a refund, i want a radiator that works i dont think i am asking too much. Will talk on monday thanks. Keith
Sent from my iPhone


From:

(Add as Preferred Sender)
Date:
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 3:20 pm
To:
"keith tenney"

Keith.. I dont know if you have the radiator boxed up yet, but can you send a pic or two of the bottom mount tab position? I am looking for the position of the tab relative to the front (Grille Side) of the bottom tank.. If I have those pics, along with the pics of the damaged area of the core, I can maybe get ahead of the game before they have it picked up..
Thanks
Robert Jackson (Owner)


At this point the manufacturer was making a completely new radiator/fan setup for Mr. Tenney and shipped it next day to him at our expense instead of having him send the first one back and fixing it to avoid him missing his car show. I don’t know what else I could have done here, and there is some very rude phone calls in the middle of this also. Mr. Tenney reversed his CC transaction on Saturday without notification to me at the beginning of the order because he did not read the 10 business day lead time clearly stated on the Ebay Link I supplied to him for purchase, but he didn’t want to go through ebay, so I did this transaction in the fashion he requested..

Just like this instance not being as claimed by Mr. Tenney on his Turbobricks and Facebook post, some other transactions are not being communicated correctly either. I have tried not to post or give details, but Mr. Tenney got on the Volvo 122 facebook page and to this day claims that I screwed him and he had to use other tactics to get his product, but that isn’t true at all, so I figured I would post this complete and lengthy email history to let you be the judge, because he seems to be a customer that has jumped on the bandwagon to make claims while leaving about everything out that didn’t suit him, which has not been isolated to him alone. I also have a full email history from another claimant that demanded 10k dollars over his about 2500 dollar prototype order, or he would make my internet life hell with him and his buddies, but I refused to play that game and took the abuse from him. He actually did get a full refund after he dropped the extortion fee’s, and I have the cancelled check and email history of the threats and final statement saying he got his refund and we were all good. He has since filed a False Claim against me with the AG stating that he had not received a refund at all months after he did, so he perjured himself and I have submitted those emails and cancelled check for them to revue due to the AG stating that it was a felony on his end. He has also never stated on Turbobricks and elsewhere that he received his refund, and I just recently in the last 2 weeks received boasting emails from him bragging about what he and his friends have done to me, and I will just say that he is a suppose reputable vintage Volvo repair shop

Last edited by Iamtheonlyreal1; 08-27-2015 at 01:02 AM..
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 01:20 AM   #859
BonerInSweatPants
REAL LIFE HATHOS
 
BonerInSweatPants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: THE 1990s
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
words
ok. ok. we get it dude: YOU'RE the victim here.
BonerInSweatPants is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 01:23 AM   #860
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathos View Post
yeah, i'd hate for anyone to mess up the cash grab that will most definitely, no doubt about it, 100% for sure go to paying back the people that got hosed


hoo, boy. that's rich
I was talking about a previous group that was going to get involved in production and takeover, and I was sharing details of the situation with them about the issues and this very thread, and non involved people were making it seem bigger than it was.. That has since past and things have moved forward, but that was a large part of the delay whether any of you believe it or not, because it was necessary to hand this off to a company that would make it possible for me to take care of everybody with recall parts and back kits.
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 01:26 AM   #861
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathos View Post
ok. ok. we get it dude: YOU'RE the victim here.
Again, I am not saying I am a victim, but I am saying here is one of the instances that this group has been asking for but I refused to say a thing until the recent post he did elsewhere. He made a false statement initially that he never corrected, and I shared the correspondence with the moderators at the time, and they never corrected it either?
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 01:48 AM   #862
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by centason View Post
And we most certainly won't attack one of our own for trying to see if you would even remotely meet one customers demands.
Ha Ha That is funny, other customer build threads have been attacked on here or elsewhere, so you are full of **** there, and this group as actually called for it to be done which is not only rude to the individual build threads, but it is rude to those forums moderators who clean it up for them.

I actually got to where I don't post any advice or help on those customers personal builds because of it, so we keep it to phone conversations if they need help or advice due to some of the rude people disrespecting their personal and proud builds.. That is why I don't offer the links I have been so often asked for to defend the fact that any kit really existed, while some of the people riding that wave were commenting on other build threads that had the kits.. LOL

Lets just say that I love the dialogue and the moderator participation here with contribution, editing, cancelled editing, setting a narrative, and if people actually did their research they might find there is a major issue whether they think it is there or not, which can been seen in several recent developments in the U.S. where things are not as cut and dry as people here might think it is now. Not a threat, just a direction. I don't say this to stop this, because the damage is done, so now it is just a potential build up from here.

Last edited by Iamtheonlyreal1; 08-27-2015 at 02:01 AM..
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 01:58 AM   #863
CTSwee
Board Member
 
CTSwee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dupont WA
Default

Just stop. Send refunds, not walls of text, Bob.

Last edited by CTSwee; 08-27-2015 at 02:03 AM..
CTSwee is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:16 AM   #864
BonerInSweatPants
REAL LIFE HATHOS
 
BonerInSweatPants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: THE 1990s
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
because it was necessary to hand this off to a company that would make it possible for me to take care of everybody with recall parts and back kits.
...and which part of this addresses the refunds for the people that don't want/need the kits since this all started 20 years ago(i don't have the exact date, but i figure i'm pretty close)?


jesus, dude. nobody has ever talked in as many circles as you do. this is the biggest shitshow on a merry-go-round i've ever had the misfortune of watching
BonerInSweatPants is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:20 AM   #865
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathos View Post

jesus, dude. nobody has ever talked in as many circles as you do. this is the biggest shitshow on a merry-go-round i've ever had the misfortune of watching
The Merry-go-round action is actually from guys like you, because I am saying the same thing over and over while the direction is going as I have been stating it would, so I am still on the same track and having to go back to catch you up. It should be obvious where your running in circle feeling is coming from, after all a full circle has to backtrack to the beginning, and I keep saying the same thing while moving in the same direction for the start of your full circle.

Last edited by Iamtheonlyreal1; 08-27-2015 at 02:29 AM..
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:22 AM   #866
centason
CNT-FAI
 
centason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft.Mill, SC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
Ha Ha That is funny, other customer build threads have been attacked on here or elsewhere, so you are full of **** there, and this group as actually called for it to be done which is not only rude to the individual build threads, but it is rude to those forums moderators who clean it up for them.

I actually got to where I don't post any advice or help on those customers personal builds because of it, so we keep it to phone conversations if they need help or advice due to some of the rude people disrespecting their personal and proud builds.. That is why I don't offer the links I have been so often asked for to defend the fact that any kit really existed, while some of the people riding that wave were commenting on other build threads that had the kits.. LOL

Lets just say that I love the dialogue and the moderator participation here with contribution, editing, cancelled editing, setting a narrative, and if people actually did their research they might find there is a major issue whether they think it is there or not, which can been seen in several recent developments in the U.S. where things are not as cut and dry as people here might think it is now. Not a threat, just a direction. I don't say this to stop this, because the damage is done, so now it is just a potential build up from here.
Buying a product. Product. Producto. 產品. продукт. Meeting demands. Re-read what you quoted me saying. Are you dyslexic, or just refuse to read exactly what's written? I'm full of shit, and you're blind. This is absolutely fantastic.
centason is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:25 AM   #867
centason
CNT-FAI
 
centason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft.Mill, SC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
The Merry-go-round is actually guys like you, because I am saying the same thing over and over while the direction is going as I have been stating it would, so I am still on the same track and having to go back to catch you up..
You do keep saying the same thing over and over, and then don't answers simple yes and no questions about refunds. Just blow smoke. Yes. No. Simple. No need for a 5 page thesis on the right and wrong in your head.
centason is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:32 AM   #868
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by centason View Post
Buying a product. Product. Producto. 產品. продукт. Meeting demands. Re-read what you quoted me saying. Are you dyslexic, or just refuse to read exactly what's written? I'm full of shit, and you're blind. This is absolutely fantastic.
I read what you said, and it all still falls into the same category, because if any new customer jumped on here show what they got from MVP we all know what would happen there, so don't act like you don't know that to be true. A customer of mine chimed in to advise another guy about his project because he had been there already with cutting, and he got a very quick warning not to mention a name or show the shiny bits, not to mention my advise post that would have been beneficial for him while not discussing any product.
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:42 AM   #869
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by centason View Post
You do keep saying the same thing over and over, and then don't answers simple yes and no questions about refunds. Just blow smoke. Yes. No. Simple. No need for a 5 page thesis on the right and wrong in your head.
The fact is I cannot share all of the details with you, and I am sorry you don't understand or believe that, but I also haven't previously shared details like that one I just did when I had every right to do so and probably should have? But I guess you didn't read it, or know that his statement is still standing without correction, update, or any moderator fixing after multi mods were sent the same details when it was going on?

The fact is, every bit of what I have been saying about the necessary direction is happening, and that had to do with the build and testing of the car, along with the promotional activities to get a company interested in this weird concept that the Pro-touring market was viable, and that has been the overall need and goal to turn this all around whether any of you non involved people cooperated or not.. This all would have actually been fixed some time ago, but I hate to admit that some of your campaigns did scare one company away after they were part way committed and direction was set motion, and it was their back out that put me to a further delay due to complicating things further. But that is all over now, and MVP is a great company and a great group of guys that have looked it all over and see it for what it is, and they are more than capable of making the company great.

Last edited by Iamtheonlyreal1; 08-27-2015 at 02:48 AM..
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:44 AM   #870
centason
CNT-FAI
 
centason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft.Mill, SC
Default

Right, because we kick people's ass on here if we don't like the cheese burger they want to buy. It's their money. If they post they are going to buy an MVP product on here, they will probably get a stern, DON'T DO IT, but it's their money. Not like we're trying to go to their house and beat their brains in. You got stuff still pending, like refunds, right? So of course you have put a sour taste in people's mouth. Now, which category do you think it fits in? Then I'll tell you exactly what I said. What I write is what I mean. No gray area, no categories.
centason is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:45 AM   #871
centason
CNT-FAI
 
centason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft.Mill, SC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
The fact is I cannot share all of the details with you, and I am sorry you don't understand or believe that, but I also haven't previously shared details like that one I just did when I had every right to do so and probably should have? But I guess you didn't read it, or know that his statement is still standing without correction, update, or any moderator fixing after multi mods were sent the same details when it was going on?

The fact is, every bit of what I have been saying about the necessary direction is happening, and that had to do with the build and testing of the car, along with the promotional activities to get a company interested in this weird concept that the Pro-touring market was viable, and that has been the overall need and goal to turn this all around whether any of you non involved people cooperated or not..
Refund to Rene?
centason is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 02:51 AM   #872
Iamtheonlyreal1
Board Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madill Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by centason View Post
Refund to Rene?
That is being sorted out, and I cannot get into the details at all for reasons that you should know, and that is really all I can say about that. I don't know why that is hard to understand, and that might also be part of the reason he hasn't said much either? I was advised that all communication stop, and it goes through the correct channels at this time.
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 03:07 AM   #873
centason
CNT-FAI
 
centason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft.Mill, SC
Default

I totally understand that you are going through litigation. Not hard at all to understand. If I have questions I can call your lawyer, or just file a FOIA request to pull court docs due to it being public record every time the gavel slams. I know how the game works. This forum is also public record, and the judge is the public that wants to visit here and read. The public court of opinion is the worse.

Last edited by centason; 08-27-2015 at 03:26 AM..
centason is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 04:07 AM   #874
cosbySweater
Board Member
 
cosbySweater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Monterey/Falun
Default

Anyone want to donate a 122 for some REAL suspension products that will be produced and shipped?
__________________
1979 Volvo 244DL 6.0/4l80e,8.8,Ms3x goldbox ecu and Mircrosquirt tcu, s366 clone, 11.4@123mph 9psi
2005 Honda Civic Hybrid, 5 Speed
1991 Volvo 245, so stock it hurts, and I like it that way
1982 Ford Fairmont Futura, 4.8/th400, 8.8, mircrosquirt, 7875 turbo, 228/230 cam, Project Cheap Thrills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricktop420 View Post
Thank you very much everybody... i now feel sufficiently retarded and will go cry in the corner...
cosbySweater is offline  
Old 08-27-2015, 04:41 AM   #875
classicswede
Volvo upgrades
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Wales
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
That is being sorted out, and I cannot get into the details at all for reasons that you should know, and that is really all I can say about that. I don't know why that is hard to understand, and that might also be part of the reason he hasn't said much either? I was advised that all communication stop, and it goes through the correct channels at this time.

Thats great to hear the fefund is getting sorted out for Rene, he should have it by tomorrow then?
classicswede is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.