• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2018 - April 28-29!

Harlard

Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?
300+ Club
Davis 2017 got the ball rolling a full year ahead of time. Gary has not confirmed the date, but the club released it on Facebook so ha! 4/28-4/29 .

See you there. I'll be flying down this time.

Event on Facebook

More details from the club:

---

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well!

Lots of good news to report!

2018 Davis Meet Weekend:
A. Date Set
B. Website Updated
C. Sponsors and Volunteers Needed

---

A. 2018 Davis Meet Weekend- Date Set:

The 2018 Davis Meet Weekend date has been set!

Mark your calendars for:
Saturday, April 28, 2018 - Sunday, April 29, 2018

Saturday will be A-La-Carte Events.

Sunday is the Davis Car Show & Swap Meet.

---

B. 2018 Davis Meet Weekend- Website Updated:

The Davis Meet Weekend website has been updated with 2018 event information!

Check it out:
http://davis.sacvolvoclub.org/

Please note that event details are still being coordinated and confirmed.

When details are released, announcements will be posted to the websites, mailing list, and social media pages.

---

C. 2018 Davis Meet Weekend- Sponsors and Volunteers Needed:

The success of the show depends on the time, talent, and contributions of our sponsors and volunteers!

If you are able to contribute and/or interested in joining the team (or know anyone that is), please let us know!

Details posted on the Davis Meet Weekend Website:
http://davis.sacvolvoclub.org/

---

davis_10.jpg

Take care,
volvie!

Last edited:
I guess one of these years I might have to talk my parents into having their birthday celebration down there. Always happens to be the same weekend that the Davis meet is occuring.

-J

Seriously Harald. That date hasn't been released, we are still in the planning stages, nothing has been confirmed but that is our tentative date. Please remove from your post ASAP until we have things in place to make sure the date is solid. I don't want to hear of people having a room booked, then finding out we have to change the date for some reason.

Seriously Harald. That date hasn't been released, we are still in the planning stages, nothing has been confirmed but that is our tentative date. Please remove from your post ASAP until we have things in place to make sure the date is solid. I don't want to hear of people having a room booked, then finding out we have to change the date for some reason.

:rofl:

Are we there yet ?

Also where do I send my non refundable reservation bill?

Turo users want silly money. Herz rents '17 GT-Hs for the same money over three days as some Turo users want for their cars for a single day. Herpderp.

harald, that 500hp 335i was $80 a day. you cannot argue with that.

True. Need to see what the replacement car rental policy is through them because I'm fairly confident that we would break it.

Back