• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Can we make a Craigslist Finds thread for FS forum stickied at top??

ZVOLV

<Master Tech>
I have noticed a lot of people create threads in the FS forum for a car/item they find on CL that tbrickers might want. I think it is great that people are putting the word out here, but it pushes tbrickers' threads with their items deeper into the FS section.

Can we please sticky the "Today's Volvo Orphan" thread at the top and/or create a Craigslist/other FS site section stickied at the top of the FS forum?

I just say this because I am not the only one that has stuff for sale and it gets buried to page 3 very fast with all the other threads that get posted such as craigslist finds, etc.

Thank you!

Z

One of the users had a thread that listed all sorts of craigslist finds., never made it to the stickies. People trying to sell/buy parts don't need to sift through all of the "hey look at these cars/parts that aren't mine" threads to find the good stuff.

I would suggest clearing it out on a regular basis since CL stuff end usually in a week or two. Or have the newest stuff on top.

I would suggest clearing it out on a regular basis since CL stuff end usually in a week or two. Or have the newest stuff on top.

I try to post pictures and text so it makes good reading and doesn't turn into a sea of dead links.
Like TB itself it is what we make it, and making things more complicated just makes for an increased burden on the mods.

There is an 854R in the SD CL with a bad engine for 2k. Looks nice other than that. Find the link.

Back