• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

DSC00032.jpg

I like these wheels myself. ..........

sorry but wheels don't make a car! It defenetly grabed my attention but then I looked closley and the car is half-assed.

but you guys forgot he's a stanceworks photographer!!!!! the best of the best of the best
Artists = not very practical

Its not really half assed...fresh paint, nice wheels, respectable ride height.

The only thing that is really bothersome is that the owner specifically states it isnt a track car, so whats the point of lexan windows, a rollcage, and a stripped out interior?

The only thing that is really bothersome is that the owner specifically states it isnt a track car, so whats the point of lexan windows, a rollcage, and a stripped out interior?

Same. The interior looks like that of a track car, but then under the hood is kind of underwhelming. Still a very cool car. I guess I just had high expectations after seeing the pics and then reading the build thread didn't quite meet them.

Also
tumblr_mj5e0kPgmD1qgosc4o1_500.jpg

Let me give you a few examples.
- new paint but the trim holes are not filled
- gut the whole interior for weight saving or something but then not take out the tar insulation.
- gutted the door and put rubber trim around some of the cuts
- why no shift boot
- no side view mirror plates covering holes.
- battery right behind the driver
- he payed someone to do it all:wtf:
- still has rubber on pedals
- i don't see an upper radiator support bracket

low and cool wheels and a paint job are great - he also has an uncracked mid dash :omg:

because hipster

Let me give you a few examples.
- new paint but the trim holes are not filled
- gut the whole interior for weight saving or something but then not take out the tar insulation.
- gutted the door and put rubber trim around some of the cuts
- why no shift boot
- no side view mirror plates covering holes.
- battery right behind the driver
- he payed someone to do it all:wtf:
- still has rubber on pedals
- i don't see an upper radiator support bracket

low and cool wheels and a paint job are great - he also has an uncracked mid dash :omg:

because hipster

Yeah you're kind of holding him to standards that you set. Nobody said it was the best 240 eva. Or that it was finished for the matter. If a missing shifter boot and beltline trim is considered halfass then i dont know what to say. I mean if thats all there is to ruin a car for you then you really didnt like 240s to begin with.

And also its a wagon. Anywhere he mounts the battery is behind the driver seat lol

Back