• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

eBay turbo

Volvo69

What chinabay turbo will fit on 90+ manifold. 84 244 turbo with kjet. Any ideas? Wanna go cheap just cause I guess. I have a 15g but I'm just looking.

Gotta mill your manifold down. Then you gotta make sure to get an internal wastegate housing. Then you gotta get your hands on a Volvo wastegate housing or similar. THEN you gotta change your intake pipes, coolant pipes, and oil pipes.

I wouldn't trust a $150 ebay turbo, but that's me. People here seem to run them with mixed reviews.

Just keep your 15G and spend your money on better things like a limited slip or good tires.

yeah, the volvo lip has to be removed. those ebay "volvo to standard t3" adapters would work, but the 90+ studs aren't long enough. then there's the oil lines, downpipe, gonna want to port the wastegate(i didn't, running 20ish psi, but it's not stable, it bounces - prolly because the hole's not big enough and the wastegate is constantly trying to adjust)

it's not a bad piece, i wish my car was ready to daily drive so i could see how it would do with more miles

It's got 188***. I'm gonna build another red block but just wanna build up a cheap mess around motor. I got the shop to do it in. Just not entirely sure what's needed for a cheap budget build

Just for ****s and giggles this a .50 trim t3/t04e next to a 13c

258275_10150211260832850_797372849_6863487_1856980_o.jpg

This is a .57 t3/t04e next to a garret t3

s.jpg

Back