• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ls1/t56 swap

Going to be using this as a guide for when I get a wagon and ls swap! Good luck with it, seems well thought out.

rear suspension done for now... just need to get a sway bar and adjustable uppers. Haven't done that yet just because the uppers are brand new on the car. Maybe i can get the motor and trans in this week!

Finally a little progress... clutch is here. Fuel fittings are on and just need to run lines up to the filter. Holidays are slowing progress up... after Christmas that will change.

Not much, but its progress... got my throttle cable mount in and a few other things yesterday. Motor and trans going in this evening after work!

maybe a **** hair between it, you can see where it was touching before on the old shaft...but its still really close with the new one. i figured it would have way more clearance. i do need to move my motor back a little bit. if i remember right there there will be a little bit more clearance if i do.

Back