• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Megasquirt B200FT - A few Q before dive in.

elior77

Hey,

I would like to help a volvo sick friend of mine to MS his 940.

I think I got most of the data I need I just need to clear the ignition part, I know it is single coil distributor I just need to understand what do I need for it on the MS side.

We plan on MS2, sequential injection with stock ignition to start with, I understand the MS2 needs a mod for the two extra injectors drivers - can I get some info about it ?

Thanks !
Elior

that's not going to get it sequential injection or ignition (cause, if you're going to do it with the injectors you might as well run 4 coils too...)

it's going to need a cam position sensor to go along with the 60-2 crank wheel. how you go about doing that is up to you, you can use a modified lh 2.2 distributor, weld a tab onto the cam gear and fab up a bracket to run a sensor up there, you may be able to use a lobe on the cam if you're creative, or you can get the yoshifab cas adapter and high res wheel for a dsm CAS, and have it all in one package right there (not as cheap tho)

Back