• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My +t Project

Let all my intercooler piping sit in a simple green solution for a few days then pressure washed it all out. Does it look like I grabbed all the piping I need?

what intercooler are you using?

Cause right now i'd say no.

You got a pre turbo hose, good, i have no idea about that IAC hose of yours and both your hard intercooler pipes are for a 940 turbo. If you are doing a frontmout those will work but if you are not then...

You need other ones.

what intercooler are you using?

Cause right now i'd say no.

You got a pre turbo hose, good, i have no idea about that IAC hose of yours and both your hard intercooler pipes are for a 940 turbo. If you are doing a frontmout those will work but if you are not then...

You need other ones.

I was told it was from a 940:oops:

If you are trying to mount the intercooler like this, it wont work.

engine.jpg

If you are trying to mount the intercooler like this, it wont work.

engine.jpg

my intercooler is shorter (in its height) than my radiator, I think that it's supposed to fit behind the radiator but hidden underneath the metal brackets. I don't fuucking know. I have those long brackets tho.

I think this is what I am going for lol. Maybe I didn't need those brackets. But yeah I ganked some shiit off a 740. The lower radiator hose that has the turbo feed and the return into the expansion chamber hose. Those brackets and the pierburg thing all for $5

The intercooler from a late 940 still sits in front of the radiator, just like the early one. It is a little tricky to get it to fit a 240 but it can be done, see the 240 project in my sig for pics, though my car is hacked to **** and doesn't have a/c or anything.

My iac hose, think this is right :e-shrug:

Idk where this pipe thinks it's going

Intercooler fitment issues? Condenser in the way and the side brackets are too narrow

delete I have a nissen radiator and it's tall as hell. Is it going to have to sit off of the original lower radiator support? While the intercooler takes place of the original radiator

Last edited:
Summit goodies. 2 foot of -4an line with -4an female threads on each end. Then the 90 degree fittings. One is 1/4inch into the block and the other is 1/8 inch into the turbo (garrett t3)

Back