• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"The white" Volvo 945 turbo -98

I used three oil cooler?s for the automatic transmission but over heating was never really a problem, it is the temperature of friction surfaces that gets critical even when transmission fluid is 80 centigrade.
That oil cooler at the picture was a original extra option, for pulling caravans, there is also another extra option, a thermostat that allows transmission fluid reach appropriate operating temperature during cold weather and winters.

Do you have afr gauge? I'm eager to hear how that bsr chip is made, and how well it works. Clean Ride, I like it:cool:

No i don't have a afr gaunge. I'm so old scool that i look at the elektrod on the spark pluggs how it runs.;-)

A'm very pleased with the BSR fuelchip. How it's made i don't know, but it works realy fine.:)

Thanks! Glad you like it!:)

I used three oil cooler?s for the automatic transmission but over heating was never really a problem, it is the temperature of friction surfaces that gets critical even when transmission fluid is 80 centigrade.
That oil cooler at the picture was a original extra option, for pulling caravans, there is also another extra option, a thermostat that allows transmission fluid reach appropriate operating temperature during cold weather and winters.

Okey! No i don't think mine is overheating either, the ATF don't smell burnt.

Yes it's the oilcooler for pulling caravans. Its seems to do its job.:)

So there was a thermostat kit as well? That i didn't know. Mine are in line so the oil first come in to the extra oilcooler then in the stock cooler, so it dont run to cold here in cold Sweden!;-)

I recommend you leave them be. That may be too much white. ;)

Looks nice, though! I wish we got the late model 940's over here.

I recommend you leave them be. That may be too much white. ;)

Looks nice, though! I wish we got the late model 940's over here.

Yes maybe it is to much white?

Thank's!:) Wich are the last year of 940 over there?

Something like this maybe. But maybe it's to much?

Hmm... I'm seriosly thinking of painting the rims in white! Little motorsport feeling then i think?

The car looks super clean as is ...if you go down the white rim road you?ll turn it into a "Korv Kiosk" curb crawler special, but hey it?s your car ...you do whatever you like to it.

So they are so rare. I can tell you that there isn't so many left here in Sweden eighter.
Rust have taken most of them.:-(

You must live in a city ...at any given time there are at least two down by the village kiosk/pizza/ica ....I **** you not :) ....Oskarstr?m is were the 945 go?s to die...or get T5?d

Back